What is Aquatic & Preparation
Aquatic & Preparation is a very important category in the Agriculture & Food industry. A good Aquatic & Preparation can make a big difference in your comfort and productivity. There are many styles of Aquatic & Preparation available, so you can choose one that's well suited to your needs.
How to source & buy Aquatic & Preparation
At made-in-china.com, Aquatic & Preparation are made from various kinds of features such as Resource,
which offer unique user experiences to every kind of taste.
Take Resource for example, you can find Wild Resource, Cultured Resource and more.
The Best Aquatic & Preparation Products
Poultry Drug Soluble Powder 10% Apramycin Sulfate CAS 41194-16-5 10% Apramycin Sulfate SP
At present, the preparation of pure apramycin sulfate generally adopts the spray drying method. After the apramycin fermentation broth is acidified, the apramycin is adsorbed from the fermentation broth with a specific resin, and then desorbed to obtain apramycin. The solution is concentrated, salted with sulfuric acid, adsorbed by activated carbon, atomized by a high-speed feed pump, heated by high temperature air to remove water to obtain the product, and the finished product is a yellow-brown uniform powder.
The mechanism of action of apramycin sulfate is to interfere with the synthesis of prokaryotic riboprotein and inhibit harmful bacteria in the animal's body, and to treat animal diseases caused by E. coli and Salmonella, so that the animal can develop normally, thereby increasing weight and improving feed returns. It is mainly used to prevent and treat diseases such as dysentery, diarrhea and dysplasia caused by Escherichia coli and Salmonella in livestock and poultry such as pigs, chickens and cattle. It can also be used as a treatment for enteritis of fish and shrimp in aquatic products.
1. Amide alcohols broad spectrum antibacterial; Mainly used for bacterial diseases caused by pasteurella and escherichia coli; It has strong antibacterial activity to many gram-positive bacteria and gram-negative bacteria.
2. Porcine pleural pneumonia, atrophic rhinitis, porcine asthma, respiratory diseases and yellow or white dysentery, typhoid, paratyphoid and other gastrointestinal infections.
3. Bovine pasteurellosis, salmonellosis, mastitis, pneumonia, escherichia coli.
4. Duck meningitis, poultry call slow, infectious rhinitis, avian cholera, chicken dysentery, escherichia coli disease.
5. Fish bacterial sepsis, enteritis, erythroderma, ulceration, intestinal disease, rotten branchial disease and shrimp red body disease, crab ascites disease.
Apramycin sulfate is an aminocyclic alcohol antibiotic, which has strong antibacterial activity against Gram-negative bacteria and some Gram-positive bacteria that are susceptible to infection in livestock and poultry, especially Escherichia coli and Salmonella that are resistant to other antibiotics Other pathogenic bacteria have quite strong antibacterial effect, and it is not easy to develop drug resistance.
It is mainly used for the prevention and treatment of dysentery, diarrhea, dysplasia and other diseases caused by Escherichia coli and Salmonella infection in pigs, chickens, cattle and other livestock and poultry. As a pharmaceutical feed additive, it can increase the weight of livestock and poultry and improve the feed conversion rate, and is widely used in the field of livestock and poultry breeding.
Related Hot Products By Aquatic & Preparation