Welcome to visit Made-in-China.com (the "MIC Website") developed and operated by Focus Technology Co., Ltd. ("the Company", "we", "us", or "our", with registered address at 12th Floor, Block A, Software Building, Xinghuo Road, High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Nanjing) and/or use Made-in-China.com (for Buyer) APP ("MIC (for Buyer)"). The terms and conditions set forth below constitute the agreement between the users of the MIC (for Buyer) ("Users", "you", or "your") and us with respect to license to use the MIC (for Buyer) ("the Agreement").
1. Before you use our services, please read and understand the Agreement carefully and pay attention to the terms marked in bold and underlined that may be significantly related to your rights. By downloading, installing, and using the MIC (for Buyer) and its related services, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement. If you do not agree to accept all the terms, you will not be able to use the MIC (for Buyer).
2. We may adjust the Agreement in part as needed. Changes, if any, will be announced in the MIC (for Buyer). If you continue using and accepting our services, you are deemed having read, understood and accepted the revised contents; otherwise, you are entitled to discontinue the use of MIC (for Buyer).
1. The MIC (for Buyer) is an app for MIC buyers only. Before use, you are required to first apply to register as a MIC buyer. If you have already registered as a MIC buyer member, you can also log in by directly using your MIC member account.
2. We only confirm the identity of the user who uses the MIC (for Buyer) based on your member account. You are advised to properly keep your member account and be responsible for all actions taken through the account. You undertake not to disclose your user account and password to anyone else. If you find any person fraudulently using or stealing your username and password or any other circumstances that may compromise the security of your account, you should immediately notify us in an effective manner (Our Email: email@example.com), requesting us to suspend the related services.
3. You understand that we will take reasonable time to respond to your request, and we disclaim liability for any consequences that may have occurred prior to our actions, including any loss you may have.
4. Your account password cannot be transferred, donated or inherited in any way except for the property rights associated with the account, unless there is a legal basis and except with our consent.
1. We have the right to formulate and release clauses on costs and fees and reserve the right to unilaterally modify them. Modifications, if any, will be announced in the MIC (for Buyer).
2. If previous services provided free of charge are charged, the user may choose to accept or reject the paid service, and make payment when using the paid services according to the billing rules. In the event of any refuse or delay, we have the right to stop services, and pursue legal responsibility according to the law.
3. Free trial of the MIC (for Buyer) is not considered as a waiver of our right to get paid. We reserve the right to notify you at any time and to charge accordingly.
4. Please note: we do not cover the hardware, software, taxes, remittances and other charges you may have to pay for using the MIC (for Buyer).
1. You undertake that the registration information you submit to us is true, accurate, current and complete, and to maintain and update it in a timely manner to maintain its authenticity, accuracy and completeness; that it does not contain any contents in violation of national laws, regulations or other provisions and all activities you engage in through the MIC (for Buyer) are legal and true, and do not infringe the legal rights or interests of any third party.
2. You promise to us that your use of the MIC (for Buyer) is in compliance with national laws and regulations. You will not use it for any purposes that are illegal or prohibited by the Agreement, including:
3. You are kindly advised to use the MIC (for Buyer) with the right care and caution, and you assume full legal responsibility for all activities you perform through the MIC (for Buyer). You acknowledge and understand that we disclaim liability for any consequences resulting from your mistakes or errors in terms of operations. In the event that your use of the MIC (for Buyer) makes us or any third party assume responsibility for this, you will be required to fully compensate for the relevant expenses and losses suffered by us or any third party, including reasonable attorney fees.
4. We adopt strategies to ensure security. If any user conducts illegal actions or acts in violation of the Agreement by using the MIC (for Buyer), he will be not allowed to use the MIC (for Buyer) temporarily or permanently. At the same time, your records on the MIC (for Buyer) will be temporarily or permanently disabled.
5. Due to the special nature of the Internet, we will not be liable for losses of the users due to such force majeure as hacker attacks, Internet connectivity interruptions or system failures.
6. We have the right to send various types of business information related to the services provided by us in various ways (email, SMS, or announcement in the MIC (for Buyer). If you refuse such business information, you may unsubscribe in the manner indicated in the business information.
7. You agree that if you violate any of the terms of the Agreement or our rules or privacy policies, we have the right to unilaterally judge and take measures, including interruption or termination of the license to use, cessation of service provision, investigation for legal liability, without prior notice and no refund of any fees that have been charged, and the consequences arising therefrom will be assumed by the user.
8. We have the right to formulate and release clauses on costs and fees and reserve the right to unilaterally modify them. Modifications, if any, will be announced in the MIC (for Buyer). If previous service provided free of charge is charged, the user may choose to accept or reject the paid service, and make payment when using the paid services according to the billing rules. In the event of any refuse or delay, we have the right to stop services, and pursue legal responsibility according to the law.
9. Please note: we do not cover the hardware, software, taxes, remittances and other charges you may have to pay for using the MIC (for Buyer).
1. The user acknowledges and agrees that we do not exercise any control over any information transmitted or received by the user through the MIC (for Buyer), and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or validity of the information. We are not responsible for the user's use. The use of the MIC (for Buyer) is at the user's own risk and we expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties. We make no representations or warranties regarding the following matters:
2. We reserve the right to delete any information or links containing any information in violation of laws, regulations, the Agreement and the rules at any time, including information doubted by us reasonably. We have the right to separately make judgments on whether the information you provide falls within the above scope.
3. The MIC (for Buyer) may have links to third-party websites. We will not be liable for the actions of those websites. Users are required to carefully review the rules of third-party websites. We will not be legally liable for the services provided by the third party websites.
4. We do not guarantee that the MIC (for Buyer) is undisturbed and has no faults, and do not guarantee any effect. Users agrees to solely assume loss arising from unexpected interruption of the website, delay in operation or transmission, computer viruses, network connection failure, unauthorized access, etc.
5. We are not obligated to supervise your use of the MIC (for Buyer). However, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the MIC (for Buyer) at any time, without notice and for any reason.
6. We reserve the right to disclose any information at any time as required by applicable laws, regulations, legal procedures or government, or to edit or refuse to transmit or delete any information or materials in whole or in part, as determined by us.
7. We guarantees the legality of the MIC (for Buyer) we provides and the software product is provided "as is" and does not contain any malicious code designed to destroy your computer data and obtain your privacy.
8. If we delete your information or terminate license granted to you to use the MIC (for Buyer) since your violation of any terms hereof, the fees you have paid will not be refunded.
9. You agree that the MIC (for Buyer) has translated the software into Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Korean, Arabic and Hindi through translation software. We are not responsible for the differences between the English version of the website and the other language versions mentioned above. If there is any conflict, the English version will prevail.
The data recording users' use of the MIC (for Buyer) will be stored on our server within the territory of China.
When a user violates the Agreement or laws and regulations, we are entitled to suspend or terminate services without any prior notice, and are not liable for any impact or loss caused by it. We reserve the right to pursue his legal liability.
Upon the termination of the Agreement for any reason, your obligations to be performed during the term hereof will not be exempted ipso facto due to the termination of the user's right to use the MIC (for Buyer), including but not limited to the obligations to pay and we are not obliged to retain any information in or related to your member account.
Regardless of the reason for the termination of the user's right to use the MIC (for Buyer) for any reason, we still have the right to:
1. We own the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other related intellectual property rights of the MIC (for Buyer) as specified in the Agreement, including but not limited to various documents, icons, color, interface design and others related to the MIC (for Buyer). Other rights not mentioned in the Agreement are also vested in us.
2. Our and the related logos, trademarks, and website domain names are our intellectual property rights, which are protected by copyright law, trademark law and other intellectual property laws. Unauthorized duplication, imitation, use or release is prohibited.
3. All readable materials on the MIC (for Buyer) are protected by the copyright law as a compilation. We have copyright in the selection, arrangement, layout, and works of texts and pictures created by us. Any infringement of the legal rights of the MIC (for Buyer) is strictly prohibited, including but not limited to:
4. You may not implement, use, transfer or license any third party to implement, use or transfer the above intellectual property rights for any for-profit or non-profit purpose without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to pursue legal responsibility for the above actions.
The interpretation and validity hereof and the disputes settlement shall be governed by the laws of People's Republic of China. If there is any dispute between you and us, we will first settle it through friendly negotiation, failing which, you fully agree to submit the dispute to the people's court in Pukou District, Nanjing where we are located.