Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
RTV-2 Platinum liquid silicon rubber for moulds making
Descriptions of RTV-2 platinum cure silicon rubber of mold making for resin crafts :
E-625 platinum cure silicon is generally named two-components silicone
rubber, Part A and part B. It features an exceptional fluidity and good operability.
Applications of Platinum liquid silicon rubber for moulds making :
RTV-2 platinum cure silicon rubber of mold making for resin crafts could be mainly used for making concrete
Stones mold , jewelry mold , statue mold, artificial craft mold, wax molds, PU molds, resin molds, gypsum casting, candle molding and chocolate , candy and any other FDA food product mold making,prototyping etc.
Advantages of Platinum liquid silicon rubber for moulds making :
* low shrinkage (less than 0.1% )
*high tensile and tear strength with high copy times
*easy for operation (mixing ratio at 1:1)
*good fluidity easy for pouring operation ( in round 10000 cps )
Operating time (Mins 25°C)
30 - 50
Curing time (Mins 25°C)
120 - 240
Curing time (Mins 60°C)
20 - 30
Density ( g/cm 3 )
Viscosity (CS) (Part A)
30000 ± 5000
Viscosity (CS) (Part B)
5000 ± 500
Viscosity (CS) (After mixed)
10000 ± 2000
Tensile-strength( kgf /cm2 )
Tear-strength (kgf /cm2 )
25 ± 2
500 ± 50
1. Clean your products and brush a layer of release agent (detergent or soap water) on the surface of your product.
Note: The model should not have been used to make molds for tin cured silicone rubber before. Otherwise, the addition silicone will not get cured. (Use a new model to test it)
2. Enclose the product (the original model) with four plastic plates or wooden plates.
3. Mixing part A and part B with 1:1 mixing ratio and stir evenly. And get the mixture for vacuum-pumping. (If there is no vacuumizer, you can just pour the mixture slowly from the corner so that less bubbles caused)
4. Pour the mixture into the model frame.
After about 2-4 hours, when the silicone cured, get out the original model, and there you get a finished addition cured silicone mold .
More information , pls feel free to contact Ms Lydia: