Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2018
Business Type: Trading Company
NAA rooting hormones/ root stimulator
Loss on drying
Residue after ignition
Acute oral LD50 for rat 1000-5900mg/kg.
Acute percutaneous LD50 for rabbit >500mg/kg.
Moderately irritating to rabbit skin, and strongly irritating to rabbit eyes under prolonged exposure.
Acute inhalation for rabbit LC50 (1hr)>2000ppm.
Plant growth regulator with auxin like activity.
1. NAA can be absorbed via root, stem or leaf.
2. NAA is widely used in agriculture, forestry, vegetable, flower, fruit etc.
3. NAA can induce formation of adventitious root, improve cutting culture, promote fruit set, and prevent prematuration of fruit.
Prevent fruit-abscission: mango apple, peach, apricot and son on.
Soaking seed: wheat, rice, corn, radish, cabbage, beans
Flower spraying: tomato, chilli, cucumber, beans, corn, apple, pear
1. Plant growth regulators. For organic synthesis, used as a plant growth stimulating hormone. In agriculture, it is used as a plant growth stimulant, which has the action characteristics and physiological functions of endogenous auxin indole acetic acid, promotes crop metabolism and photosynthesis.
For example, promotes cell division and expansion, induces formation of unstable roots, increases fruit setting, and prevents Drop fruit, change the proportion of male and female flowers, etc. It enters the plant through the tender epidermis of the leaves and branches, seeds, etc., and is transmitted to the affected site with the nutrient flow.
At higher concentrations, there is the effect of inhibiting growth. Rice dipping and wheat soaking can increase production. It can also prevent the loss of fruit trees and cotton, promote the rooting and flowering of various plant cuttings, increase the germination rate, and make crops ripe and productive. Prevent flowering and fruit formation and seedless fruit formation.
2. Plant growth stimulating hormone. Enzyme chemistry is used to determine alpha-esterase. Also used for organic synthesis.
3. Broad spectrum plant growth regulators. It promotes cell division and expansion, induces the formation of adventitious roots, increases fruit setting, prevents fruit drop, and alters male and female flower ratios.
Naphthylacetate can enter the plant through the tender epidermis and seeds of leaves and branches, and is transported to the site of action along with the nutrient flow. Commonly used for wheat, rice, cotton, tea, mulberry, tomato, apple, melon, potato, forest, etc., is a good plant growth stimulating hormone.
If it is used to prevent fruit drop, the use concentration should not be too high, otherwise it will cause the opposite effect, because high concentrations of naphthalene acetic acid can promote the production of ethylene in plants;
When used to promote root, it should be with acetic acid or other root-promoting effect The use of a mixture of agents, due to the single use of naphthalene acetic acid, although the role of crop root promotion is good, but the growth of seedlings is not ideal.
When spraying the melons and fruits, it is appropriate to spray the leaves evenly. The field crops are generally sprayed with a volume of about 7.5 kg/100 m2, and the fruit trees are 11.3~19 kg/100 m2. Treatment concentration: 10-30mg/L melons spray, 20mg/L wheat soaked 6~12h, 10~20mg/L cotton spray 2~3 times.
4. It is used as a raw material for nasal synthesis in organic synthesis and as a broad-spectrum plant growth regulator.