Zhengzhou, Henan, China
Business Type: Trading Company,Other,Group Corporation
This product use the inert glass fiber membrane with high water absorption and the pore size of less than 0.5um to filter the semen, and sperm cells will be trapped on surface of the first layer of the membrane, and we use the staining fluid that can quickly dye sperm cells, the darker of the color, the more of sperm count on the filter membrane, and the count of sperm in the semen will be higher. Through comparing with the reference color (20million/ml specified by WHO) of well B on the test board, we know that if color of the test well A is lighter than color of the color card, the sperm count is positive, and if color of the test well A is darker than the color card, the sperm count is negative.
Intended Use:For qualitatively detecting sperm concentration of human semen in vitro, and conducting auxiliary clinical diagnosis of the infertility and self-evaluation male fertility of pre-pregnancy.
Model:Cassette User:for lay person
Contents of Sperm Concentration Test Card Blood Pressur Monitor Gold Detector
Each box contains four pouches(Two of the pouches respectively contains one test cassette, one desiccant and one dropper. The other two respectively contains one collecting cup, one desiccant.), two staining fluid , two Washing buffer and one operating instruction.
Specimen Collection of Sperm Concentration Test Card Blood Pressur Monitor Gold Detector
1. Before testing, the subject shall mortify for 3-7 days; too short or too long abstinence time will affect the accuracy of diagnosis;
2. Using masturbation to expel the semen directly into a sperm collecting cup, and adopting water bath of 37 °C to liquefy for 15 minutes (the semen collecting room in hospital) or using a condom to collect semen during the sex life (family environment), to pour all the semen into the semen collecting cup, and liquefy it for 5-15 minutes at room temperature, that is, the semen is changed into fluid liquid from glue frozen state, which shows that the liquidation is completed;
3. After collection of the semen, semen shall be carried out a test within 2 hours. And if it needs to be tested again later, the specimen of semen shall be stored in a refrigerator at 2 to 8 °C, but the storage time shall not be more than 12 hours. If the specimen needs to be stored for a long time, please store it in a refrigerator, but it can only be dissolved and used for one time.
4. When the test is completed, we'd better read the results within 5 minutes. Over time, the color will fade slowly, if we want to compare the results with test of the next time, we can take the results with a camera to save them.
How to use Sperm Concentration Test Card Blood Pressur Monitor Gold Detector
Before testing, we must read the instructions completely first
1. Specimen collection of semen: Using masturbation to expel the semen directly into the sperm collecting cup, or using a condom to collect semen during the sex life, to pour all the semen into the semen collecting cup.
2. Liquefaction: To shake evenly the semen in the semen collecting cup, and standing it for 15 minutes, until the semen becomes fluid liquid.
3.Add the specimen: To take out an experimental board from a aluminum foil bag, and place it on the operation platform horizontally, using an accessory specimen-absorption pipe to absorb a tube of semen from the semen collecting cup, and dropping three drops of the semen into the white A hole, and then the semen saturates to surface of the membrane and dry.
4. Add blue staining fluid: To add one drop of blue staining solution to test well A , and let it soak for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add transparent washing buffer: Add two drops of transparent washing buffer to test well A, and let it soak for 1-2 minutes, and then read the results immediately.
6. Read the results: Read the color of test well A , compare colors of test well A to reference Well B, the darker of the color, the more of sperm count, and report the results.
Results of naked eye observation: Compare colors of test well A to reference Well B.
Negative reactive results: The color of test well A is darker than standard color of reference Well B, and which shows that count of sperm ≥20million/ml, and count of the sperm is normal.
Positive reaction results: The color of test well A is lighter than standard color of reference Well B, and which shows that count of the sperm≤20million /ml, such case belongs to oligospermatism (5million/ml≤ count of the sperm≤20million/ml); If well A is colorless, and which shows that count of the sperm≤5million/ml, such case belongs to severe oligozoospermia or azoospermia.
The subject whose test result is positive or can not be judged easlily shall be repeated the test in well C, the testing result of well A shall be the same with well C. If the results are different, and the correction test shall be conducted in well D (to add 4 drops of semen into well D), and the results can be explained as the following table. The subject shall be repeatedly examined in 3-7 days after the first test, and consult male doctors about the obtained results.