HN-541 Water Based Styrene Acrylic Polymer
for Road Construction
|Product name||Performance indicators ||applications||performance|
|HN-541||Appearance||Milk white and light blue liquid||Simple road laid quickly||High strength, good water resistance, good adhesion to soil and sand|
|Glass Transition Temperature (Tg)||25ºC|
Used for road construction/road base building/wall builling etc.
1.Basic soil stabilized road design requirement: 35% fines passing through a 200 sieve and 65% granular material where no stone is larger than 20% of the layer depth being stabilized.The max. single load that the stabilized road will be subjected to must also be established.
2.Subject to the initial report being satisfactory, the following layer depths would be recommended.150mm depth for loads up to 40 ton load
200mm depth for loads up to 80 tons load
250mm depth for loads up to 80 tons load.
3.Equipment specifications would include: Crusher/Ripper, Spray tanker, Grader, Smooth drum vibration compactor.
4.Example of soil stabilized road test:
Material: Dry Sand and 5-10mm gravel
Soil Stabilizing Dosage rate: 0.6 ltrs plus 4.8 ltrs water per sq mtr.
Total Liquid: 36 ltrs per cub mtr.
Top seal: 0.25 ltrs plus 0.75 ltrs water per sq mtr.
If needed, other materials can be added to reinforce the solidity.
Noral Questions about HN-541:
About Highonour Chemicals
- For what kind of soil it can be used? I mean which clay percentage and size of the rocks it is suitable for.
- General speaking, the soil percentage should be more than 35%. Solid articles size should pass 200 sieve.
- What is the application method? Is it mixed with water? If yes what is the percentage of the mix? After apply on soil what is the penetration rate? We need that the product penetrate to soil min. 15 cm depth.
- The normal applications method is a) scarify the soils first b)Remove large stones c)spray acrylic polymer d)mix it with soil e)compact f)apply final coat.
- Yes, It is mixed with water, which percentage should be at 1:5-1:10. After application on soil, the penetration rate is about 15cm for normal use, which is for about 40 tons loading.
- What is the freezing duration of concrete?
- The curing time should be 48hrs to 72hrs.
- What is the life of the road by this product?
- Haven't such details. But for our soil control polymer, which is quite different, the feedback from our customers is for 2 years.
- Finally is this product suitable for the production of paving stone?
- There is only one customer from India inquired of such polymer for paving stone roads. To be honest, we haven't conduct such tests.
|1. Two factories in China. Headquarters is in Qingzhou city and the production factory is in Qingdao city.|
2. 110,000.00 square meters covering area in total.
3. Nearly 30 years of water based acrylic polymer production experience.
4. Top class research teams and full automatic manufacturing lines.
5. Eco friendly products.
6. Up to 200,000 tons production yearly.
7. International sales ability.
Qingdao Highonour Chemical Tech Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise that develops, produces and markets water-based acrylic polymers, waterborne polyurethane polymers, and auxiliary additives. The company is located in a professional chemical park in Qingdao -Qingdao Xinhe Ecological Chemical Industrial Base. The company has a throughput capacity of 60,000 tons of acrylic acid and its ester raw materials, as well as a production scale of 90,000 tons of water-based polymer and 30,000 tons of water-based paint.
Focus, concentration, and professional. Highonour has over 20 years of experience in the development, production, and application of waterborne acrylic polymers. In cooperation with a number of universities and research institutes to introduce new technologies and new ideas, the experienced R&D team continuously innovates and develops new products and upgrades the production system. With water-based polymers as the core, Highonour extends upstream and downstream to form a vertically integrated industrial cluster of monomer-polymer-coating, which provides customers with a one-stop platform covering material supply, technology consultation, application guide, and lab testing.
The products are widely used in architectural decoration, adhesives, building sealants, textiles, waterproof, metal rust, water-based printing inks, water-based wood lacquer, soil and sand curing, and other fields. Qingdao Highonour adheres to the business philosophy of "pursuing both material and spiritual happiness of all employees, providing healthy and environmentally friendly products for human beings, contributing to the progress and development of the society." In the production and R&D, Highonour continually improves the performance and price advantage of waterborne polymers, aiming to provide healthy, environmentally friendly, low VOC, and even VOC-free solutions to the market.
1. For building coating application
- HN-101/102/996 for interior and exterior wall paints
- HN-4208/4208A for stone-like paints
- HN-01F for wall primers
- HN-314T/519T for wall putties
- HN-340T/HN-332T for waterproof coatings
2. For sealant adhesives application
- HN-154VE for construction sealants
- HN-101D for waterproof sealants
- HN-166T for high elastic silicone
3. Polymer auxiliaries
- AT-01/ATW-60/ATW-2000 Thickening agents
- WP-19/WP-5040 Dispersing agents
4. Textile adhesives application
- HN-5001 for scree pigment pastes/discharge pastes
- HN-SL530 for wet curtains bonding
- HN-9827 for sponge adhesives
- HN-2108S/3451HF for glass fibre grid cloth hardening adhesives
- HN-YS861 for wallpaper printing inks
- HN-8321 for magic Velcro/hook and loop fastener backing adhesives
- HN-6019 for PSA pressure sensitive adhesives
- HN-NK701 for flexo inks
- HN-PM01 for carpet backing adhesives-
- HN-MQ603 for wood furniture varnish/lacquer
5. Dust suppression application
- HN-130VA for frequent spray dust control
- HN-152VA for non-pollution dust control
- HN-158T for high end dust control
6. Metal antirust application
- HN-1019/AC610/02BF for metal antirust
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer, not a trading company. Two factories, one is in Qingzhou city and the other is in Qingdao city.
Q: How long is your lead time?
A: The normal lead time is 5-10 days. It is according to the quantity and inquire of us before place any orders.
Q:Do you provide free samples? Are the samples free of charge or need to be paid?
A: Yes, Free samples of 0.5-1 kg for each type are available for our customers. The samples are free but the freight is collected.
Q: What are the terms of payment?
A: Full payment is needed in advance before shipment.
Q: How about your research ability? Do you offer technical support service?
A: We have our own research labs and testing labs. Many universities and institutes has built a long-term strategic partnership with us. We offer technical support services for our customers.
Q: Can I place a small order for first time to test the quality?
A: Yes, you can order 1-5 tons emulsion polymer to run tests in your factory for the start order.
Q: Can I visit your factory?
A: Yes, you are welcome to visit our production factory in Qingdao or headquarters in Qingzhou.
Q: Do you accept customised orders?
A: Yes, we take customised orders. Please inquire of us before place such orders.
Q: Can you help use develop our own factory in our own country?
A: Yes, We can help our customers to build their own factories in their countries. Please talk with our director about the details.