Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Wuhan, Hubei, China
Synonyms: methylcobalamin, vitamin b12 Mecobalamin
Molecular formula: C63H91CoN13O14P
Quality Standards: BP/EP/FCC/USP
Characteristic: Dark red crystal or crystalline powder.
molecular weight: 1344.38
EINECS NO.: 236-535-3
diagnosis-related group: Pharmaceuticals; Active pharmaceutical ingredients. Nutritional Supplements. Intermediates and Fine Chemicals. Vitamin B12. Nutrition Research; Vitamins; Vitamin Ingredients; Nutrition research
Vitamin B12, vitamin B-12, also called cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is one of the eight B vitamins. It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production. Neither fungi, plants, nor animals are capable of producing vitamin B12. Only bacteria and archaea have the enzymes required for its synthesis, although many foods are a natural source of B12 because of bacterial symbiosis. The vitamin is the largest and most structurally complicated vitamin and can be produced industrially only through bacterial fermentation-synthesis.
|Description||Dark red crystalline powder, Have no smelly and tasteless, Hygroscopicity||Dark red crystalline powder, Have no smelly and tasteless, Hygroscopicity|
|Loss on drying||≤12.0%||2.4%|
|Assay on dried||96.0~100.5%||98.9%|
|Mould & Yeasts||≤100cfu/g||No found|
|E.Coli||Not found||Not found|
|Limit of residual solvents||Acetone≤0.5%||0.07%|
|Conclusion||The results conforms with USP34 standards|
1) Mecobalamin can resistance to fatty liver, promote storage of vitamin A in liver
2) Mecobalamin Promote cell mature and body metabolism.
3) Mecobalamin participates in the manufacturing of bone marrow RBC ,so it can be the treatment of pernicious anemia.
4) Mecobalamin increases folic acid utilization rate, promote carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism
5) Mecobalamin can promote methyl transferase
6) Mecobalamin can Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, so that the body hematopoietic function in a normal state, the prevention of pernicious anemia; maintain a healthy nervous system
7) Mecobalamin has the function of activate amino acids and promote the biosynthesis of nucleic acids, can promote protein synthesis,it plays an important role for growth and development of infants and young children
8) Mecobalamin can metabolize fatty acids and make fat, carbohydrates, protein can be properly used by body.
9) Mecobalamin can eliminate irritability and help to keep concentration, enhance memory and sense of balanc
10) Mecobalamin is a indispensable vitamins to keep nervous system function completed and participate in developing a kind of lipoprotein in nerve tissue.