Best selling wholesale virgin remy Brazilian human hair weaving
Chemical free human hair weaving
8A grade human hair weaving last 1-2 years
XBL brand Brazilian hair, can be dyed/restyled
Fast delivery in 24 hours
Warm tips for human hair care: (human hair weaving)
1. All our human hair textures are made by high temperature steam, bigger wavy hair may be out of shape after washing, like body wave, loose wave etc.
Please apply hair oil/gel on hair after washing. Most people use sponge rods to keep hair wavy/bouncy.
2. Tight curly hair like deep wave, curly wave etc., please do not comb it with brushes, or it may cause tangles, finger combing makes hair long lasting.
3. Long hair above 20 inch is not easy to take good care, when you comb hair, start from the ends to remove knots slowly and carefully.
4. Human hair is easy to become dry in Autumn and Winter, use hair conditioner to wash it, and leave in conditioner to keep it in good status.
5. We suggest you wash the human hair at least once a week to keep your hair clean.
Hair tangles when dirt and sweat build up, wash your hair after exercise, swimming etc.
6. Please do not cut the weft as this will result in massive shedding, get a stylist that can install your hair without cutting it.
If you have to cut the weft please seal it with a weft sealer and a normal hair glue.
Q & A:
Q1. How many pieces human hair do I need? (human hair weaving)
A: For human hair wefts, 3pcs for 10-22inch, 4pcs for 24-40inch. If you want to get a very full look, you might need another pack. If you are getting fusion or micro then you will need to consult your stylist.
Q2. What type of human hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products.
2. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners.
3. You could use gel or hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
4. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q3. How long does human hair last?
A: This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer. If you take good care of the remy hair, it last for over one year.
Q4. Why are my human hair weaving getting tangled?
A: Your human hair weaving can tangle due to being to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not combin(wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your Brazilian vrigin human hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.