Update date: Apr 26, 2021.
Effective date: May 3, 2021.
In case of any questions, opinions or suggestions about the Policy or personal information protection, please contact us in the following ways. Under normal circumstances, we will give a reply within 7 days.
Tel.: 86-25-6667 7777
Your trust is very important to us. We are well aware of the importance of personal information to you. We will take effective measures to protect the safety and controllability of your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations.
Focus Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "Focus Tech", address: No. 7, Lijing Road, Jiangbei New Area, Nanjing, Jiangsu) pays attention to protecting users' personal information and personal privacy. The Policy covers the clauses between us and the user (hereinafter referred to as "you") related to personal information (hereinafter referred to as "information") in the use of services of Made-in-China.com (versions in different languages and different terminals (Web terminal and touch screen terminal).
Before using our products or services, please read and understand the Policy carefully to help you understand how to protect your privacy right, especially the clauses marked in italics/bold/underline in bold. You should start using our products or services after confirming that you fully understand and agree with the Policy. Please focus on the important clauses hereof (possibly) closely related to your rights and interests that have been clearly marked to remind you. In case of any questions about the Policy, you can temporarily stop using our products or services and contact us through contact information published by us. Your use of the services provided by us means that you have agreed with our collection, processing, storage, use and protection of your personal information in accordance with the Policy.
The Policy will help you understand:
In order to improve the service quality and user experience, we will retain the information on your service use and related usage methods. In light of different functions of products and different fields collected due to systems, your information we will collect and save on your use of corresponding products is explained as follows:
(I) Personal information you actively provide in the process of providing you with products and/or services
In order to realize business functions of Made-in-China.com, we need to collect your personal information. The personal information you actively provide in the process of providing you with products and/or services to realize basic business functions of Made-in-China.com MIC and the personal information collected to realize such functions are detailed below. If you refuse to provide the personal information required for realizing a certain function, you cannot use such function. Note: If you provide the personal information of another person, please ensure that you have obtained the authorization from such person.
1. Member services: In order to register as a member and use our member services, the member name and password to be used, and email address must be provided to create a platform account. If you only need to use browsing and search services, you are not required to register as our member or provide the above information.
We mainly collect your name, email address, company name, website address, address, phone number, fax, country (or region), gender, and information you have published (including business information related to the company, product, and procurement requirement). We may manage subscriptions based on the combination of one or more of the above options in order to provide you with page displays and recommend personalized contents that better meet your needs.
2. Marketing activities: If you win a prize in a lottery or coupon collection activity, the winner's name, phone number, receiving address, and nickname must also be provided, so that we can contact you when distributing the prize, but we will release the information on the winner in an anonymized manner.
3. Advertisement push: In order to better provide you with recommendation services, we may, through methods including but not limited to system notifications, short messages, and emails, reasonably send you commercial advertisements, the latest management and product information on the platform, and other service notifications that registered users must be informed of, or show you personalized third-party promotional information through the system. If you do not want to receive the above information, you can unsubscribe via the corresponding unsubscription function (or by calling the customer service hotline 86-25-6667 7777).
4. Customer services: When you contact us, we may record the conversation between you and us and collect other necessary information required for solving the problem in order to verify your identity and help you solve the problem.
5. Functions necessary for cloud exhibition-related services: When you participate in an online cloud exhibition via Made-in-China.com, we need to enable camera and microphone permissions of the equipment used by you to complete the complete video recording and accompanying functions in the recording process, and ask for your consent in the form of a pop-up notification when enabling such permissions for the first time; if you refuse to grant camera and microphone permissions, the video recording cannot be completed. In the live recording process, we will record and save all your dynamic and static images and show them to other users. Meanwhile, according to the corresponding national laws and regulations, we will monitor your video images in real time to ensure that your video contents comply with laws, regulations, public order and good customs.
6. Picture/video/file access and upload functions: You can use the tools for taking pictures and videos to normally upload pictures or videos to the material library, and quickly select the function of annex to inquiry when replying to inquiries.
7. E-mail: You can chat with a supplier by email. We will obtain email receipt records to meet the instant communication reminder function.
8. Instant communication function: You can chat with a supplier through IM on pages for product browsing, bargaining, and supplier display. We may obtain chat records, and send IM message reminders, etc.
(II) Personal information we actively collect and use in the process of providing you with products and/or services
During your use of our services, in order to identify the abnormal status of your account, understand the suitability of products, and provide you with page displays and search results that better meet your needs, we may automatically collect the information on your use and store it as the web log, including:
1. Equipment information: We will, based on your specific operations during software installation and/or use, receive and record the information on the equipment used by you (including but not limited to operating system version, MAC address, equipment environment, CPU, memory information and IP address), and the information on the location of the equipment (including but not limited to GPS location authorized by you).
2. Service log information: When you use the products or services provided by our website or client, we will automatically collect the information on your use of our services and save it as the service log, including but not limited to browsing, click to view, trading, follow and sharing, information publishing, and operation, time, and abnormal information in business logs.
Note: Separate equipment information or service log cannot be used to identify a specific natural person. If we combine such non-personal information with other information to identify a specific natural person, or combine it with personal information, during the combination, such non-personal information will be treated as personal information; unless authorized by you or otherwise provided by laws and regulations, we will process such non-personal information in an anonymous and unidentifiable manner.
(III) Personal information we obtain from a third party
1. Third-party login: We may share your account information (avatar, nickname, and other information prompted on the page) with a third party with your consent, so that you can easily register or log in with a third-party account (such as Facebook/Linkedln/Twitter/Instagram/Google). In addition, we may obtain your third-party account information from a third party based on your authorization and bind it to your platform account, so that you can directly log in and use our products and/or services through the third-party account. We will use your relevant information within the scope of your authorization.
2. Follow and sharing: When you browse our website or client, you can add to favorites the products and/or services you are interested in, establish a follow relationship with the merchants/brands/other members you are interested in, and share information with other third parties through functional components provided by us. During your use of the above-mentioned functions, we will collect the service log including your favorites, follow relationships, and sharing history to achieve the above-mentioned functions and other purposes we have clearly notified you.
(IV) To realize the relevant business functions of Made-in-China.com, we will enable your equipment access permissions as follows:
When you use Made-in-China.com, for the purpose of providing you with services, we may obtain the following permissions from you. Of course, you can refuse to grant such permissions, or disenable such permissions for Made-in-China.com in settings of your phone. Disenabling such permissions will not affect your use of other functions of Made-in-China.com.
Your device access permissions we may enable for achieving the relevant business functions are listed one by one:
|Business scene||Scene description||Permission|
|Lounge||Services related to participation in online cloud exhibitions||Access to microphone Access to camera|
|Inquiry||Publishing of demand information||Access to local pictures Access to camera|
(V) Other purposes
In order to provide you with services, improve our service quality and optimize your service experience, we will use your personal information in compliance with laws and regulations or under your authorization
1. We may use your personal information to verify your identity, to prevent, detect, and investigate possible frauds or acts endangering security or violating laws or agreements with or policies or rules of us or affiliates, and protect the legitimate rights and interests of you, other users, us or affiliates.
2. We will invite you to participate in surveys about our products and services, to improve your user experience and our service quality.
3. We may combine personal information and transaction information from a certain service with information obtained from other services for comprehensive statistics, analysis or processing, to provide you with more personalized services.
4. If the information you provide includes the personal information of other users, you need to ensure that you have obtained legal authorization before providing such personal information on Made-in-China.com. If children's personal information is involved, you need to obtain the consent of guardians corresponding to such children before publishing. Under the foregoing circumstance, guardians have the right to contact us through the contact information set forth herein and require us to correct or delete the content involving children's personal information.
5. Other purposes approved or authorized by you.
According to the relevant laws and regulations, we can collect and use some necessary personal information without your authorization or consent, if:
A. The personal information is related to our obligations under laws and regulations;
B. The personal information is directly related to national security and national defense security;
C. The personal information is directly related to public security, public health, and major public interests;
D. The personal information is directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, and trial, and execution of judgments;
E. The personal information is collected and used to protect major legitimate rights and interests of your or other individuals such as life and property, but it is difficult to obtain your consent;
F. The personal information involved is disclosed to the public by yourself;
G. The personal information is necessary according to the long-term and cumulative contract between you and us;
H. The personal information is collect from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
I. The personal information is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of our products and/or services, such as discovering and dealing with product or service failures;
J. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations occur.
In order to ensure the normal operation of the website, provide you with an easier access experience, and recommend you contents that may be of interest to you, we will store on your computer or mobile device other local storages provided by Cookie, Flash Cookie or browsers (or associated applications) that usually include identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Cookie"). With the help of Cookie, the website can store data such as your preferences or goods in your shopping cart.
If your browser or additional browser services permit, you can modify the acceptance of Cookie or reject our Cookie. For details, please refer to AboutCookies.org. However, if you do so, in some cases, your safe access to our website may be affected, and you may need to change settings every time when you access our website.
(II) Similar technologies
In addition to Cookie, we will also use other similar technologies such as web beacons and pixel tags on our website.
For example, an email we send to you may contain an address link to the content of our website; if you click such link, we will track such click to help us understand your product or service preferences, so that we can proactively improve customer service experience.
Web beacons are usually a kind of transparent images embedded in websites or emails. With the help of pixel tags in emails, we can know whether emails have been opened. If you do not want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from our emailing list at any time.
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual, except:
1. Sharing under statutory circumstances: We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, needs for litigation dispute resolution, or requirements stipulated by administrative or judicial organs in accordance with the law.
2. Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
3. Sharing in the case of your active choice: We will, according to your choice, share with the related product or service providers the information disclosed by yourself or we can obtain from other legal public channels, and the necessary information related to transactions in your orders through Made-in-China.com to fulfill your transaction and after-sales service needs.
4. Sharing with affiliates: For our ease of providing you with products and services based on your account, recommending information that may be of interest to you, identifying abnormal member accounts, and protecting your personal and property safety from infringements, your personal information may be shared with our affiliates and/or their designated service providers. We will only share necessary personal information, subject to the purposes stated herein. If we share your sensitive personal information or any affiliate changes the purpose of using and processing personal information, we will again ask for your authorization and consent.
5. Sharing with authorized partners: In order to provide you with more complete and high-quality products and services, certain services of Made-in-China.com will be provided by partners. Therefore, we may entrust authorized partners to provide you with certain services or perform functions on behalf of us. We will only share your information for the legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes stated herein. Authorized partners can only have access to the information required for their performance of duties and cannot use such information for any other purpose. For those involving children's personal information, we will not allow any sub-entrustment of partners.
Currently, our authorized partners include:
1) Providers of advertising monitoring, data statistics, and data analysis services
Unless with your permission, we will not share your personally identifiable information with partners providing advertising and analysis services. We will entrust such partners to process information related to advertising coverage and effectiveness, but will not provide your personally identifiable information, or we will process such information in an unidentifiable manner. Such partners may combine the above-mentioned information with other data they obtain legally to implement advertising services or decision-making suggestions entrusted by us.
2) Suppliers, service providers and other partners
We will send information to suppliers, service providers, and other partners that support our business, including those providing technical infrastructure services, software and hardware products and services, system products and services, analyzing how services are used, measuring the effectiveness of advertising and services, providing customer services and payment convenience, conducting academic research and surveys, and offering third-party products embedded in services of Made-in-China.com that are required for login through Made-in-China.com and use of authorized software.
We will take technical measures to process sensitive personal information, and realize disconnection from specific information such as identity, so as to make specific individuals unidentifiable. If you refuse our partners' collection of personal information necessary to provide services in providing services, you may not be able to use the services of Made-in-China.com provided through such partners.
3) If you participate in a lottery or similar advertising promotion, when Made-in-China.com or related prize and product suppliers need to send the relevant prizes and products to you, as you are the recipient, your information (name, phone number (including mobile phone number), and address) will be provided for express service companies such as overseas express UPS and DHL (subject to the information displayed on the webpage) or related suppliers.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except:
(III) Public disclosure
Your personal information is an important part of services we provide for you. We will assume the obligation to keep your information confidential in accordance with laws. We will publicly disclose your personal information only under the following circumstances:
(IV) Examples involving the embedding of third-party codes and plug-ins to transmit personal information are listed as follows:
|Name of third-party organization||Purpose of collection and use||Scope of information collected|
|NetEase||Provide a new way of man-machine verification to efficiently intercept machine actions||For more information, please visit:
|Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.||Online audio and video communication, live
Product video and company video storage;
|For more information, please visit:
|Google Ads||Release advertisements on Google search result page online||For more information, please visit:
|Youku||Synchronize product videos uploaded in the background to major platforms||For more information, please visit:
|Microsoft||Synchronize product videos uploaded in the background to major platforms||For more information, please visit:
|Version 2 Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.||Virus scanning for annexes to inquiries;
Virus scanning for instant chat message files
|For more information, please visit:
|Ups||Provide logistics services for trading users||For more information, please visit:
|4PX||Provide logistics services for trading users||For more information, please visit:
|Sensors Network Science and Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.||Big data analysis services||For more information, please visit:
|Beijing Baidu Netcom Technology Co., Ltd.||Translation of IM chat messages||For more information, please visit:
|Google Inc.||Translation of IM chat messages||For more information, please visit:
|SDL Software Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.||Inquiry translation Automatic information translation of Multilingual-site supplier product company||For more information, please visit:
|Transn IOL Technology Co., Ltd.||Artificial precision translation of multilingual-site supplier product company||For more information, please visit:
|China Merchants Bank Co., Ltd.||Users' offline payment, and system's online virtual account reconciliation||For more information, please visit:
|UnionPay International Co., Ltd.||Users' offline payment, and system's online virtual account reconciliation||For more information, please visit:
Some third-party plug-ins or similar applications that we embed may collect your personal information. If you use the services provided by such third parties in our services, you agree that they will directly collect and process your information. The embedment of third-party plug-ins may vary according to individual services. For the details on the embedment of third-party plug-ins in a specific individual service, please visit the corresponding service page and check the specific terms and relevant pages for each individual service. You can also choose to contact us through contact channels set forth herein. We will give a reply within 7 working days.
The above third-party social media or other services are operated by the relevant third parties. Your use of such third-party social media services or other services (including any information you provide for such third parties) must be subject to such third parties' own service terms and information protection statements (not the Policy). You need to carefully read such terms and statements. The Policy only applies to the personal information we collect, but does not apply to the services provided by or information usage rules of any third party. If you find any risk in such third-party social media or other services, it is suggested that you should terminate the relevant operations to protect your legitimate rights and interests and contact us in a timely manner.
(I) To protect your information security, we strive to adopt physical, electronic and administrative security measures that meet industry standards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure no collection of personal information that has nothing to do with the realization of service functions.
(II) Your information and data collected by Made-in-China.com may be stored and processed at the location of our company and/or our affiliates, or at the place of an entity that must know such information in our opinion. When you cancel your account, we will delete your personal information.
Unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, we will retain your personal information only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose, and delete or anonymize your personal information after the above retention period expires.
(III) The internet is not an absolutely secure environment. We strongly suggest that you should use a secure method and a complex password to help us ensure the security of your account.
When using services of Made-in-China.com, you will inevitably disclose your personal information to potential counterparties. Please properly protect your personal information and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find any leakage of your personal information, especially leakage of your account or password, please contact our customer service personnel immediately so that we can take corresponding measures.
Public information refers to any information that you voluntarily share publicly. Anyone can view or access such information during the use and non-use of Made-in-China.com. Please note that the information you voluntarily share when using our services may involve personal information of you or others or even sensitive personal information. Please consider more carefully whether to share or even publicly upload the relevant information during the use of our services.
The internet environment is not completely secure. We will do our best to ensure the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, administrative or protective facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information and damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal liability.
(IV) After the occurrence of an information security incident, we will, as required by laws and regulations, promptly inform you of: basic information and possible impact of the security incident, handling measures we have taken or will take, suggestions that you can independently prevent and reduce risks, and remedial measures for you. We will promptly inform you of the information related to the incident by email, letter, telephone, and push notification. Where it is difficult to inform information entities one by one, we will issue an announcement in a reasonable and effective way.
Meanwhile, we will also proactively report the handling of information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
We attach great importance to your attention to personal information, and do our best to protect your rights to inquire about, correct, and delete your personal information, cancel your account, and withdraw your consent, so that you have the full ability to protect your privacy and security.
You can access and manage your information in the following ways:
(I) Inquire about, correct and supplement your information
You have the right to inquire about, correct or supplement your information independently in the following ways:
After clicking "Sign in" to log in on the member information page of Made-in-China.com, you can check your personal information in Background>>Account of Made-in-China.com.
Note: Through the touch screen version of Made-in-China.com, you can only view your information, but cannot modify it. If you need to correct or supplement your information, please go to the PC version of Made-in-China.com.
You can check your personal information on the account information page on the main website of Made-in-China.com, and click "Basic Info" or "Trade Info" to correct and/or supplement your personal information.
(II) Delete your information
You can delete part of your information in the ways set forth in "(I) Inquire about, correct and supplement your information".
You can request us to delete personal information if:
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the entities who have obtained your personal information from us as many as possible, and require them to delete such information in a timely manner (unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations, or such entities have independently obtained your authorization).
After you delete or we assist you in deleting the relevant information, due to applicable laws and security technologies, we may not be able to immediately delete the corresponding information from the backup system. We will safely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until the backup can be cleared or such information can be anonymized.
(III) Cancel your account
You can contact online customer service personnel or call the customer service hotline 86-25-6667 7777 for assistance in your applying for cancellation of your account.
After you actively cancel your account, we will stop providing you with products or services, and delete or anonymize your personal information in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws.
(IV) Constrain automatic decision making of the information system
In some business functions, we may make decisions only based on non-manual automatic decision-making mechanisms such as the information system and algorithms. If such decisions significantly affect your legitimate rights and interests, you have the right to ask us for an explanation, and we will also provide appropriate remedies.
(V) Respond to your requests above mentioned
To ensure security, you may need to provide a written request or prove your identity in other ways. We may ask you to verify your identity before handling your request.
Under normal circumstances, we will reply to you within 7 days. If you are not satisfied, you can also initiate a complaint through online customer service personnel or by "Submitting a Complaint" on the webpage or calling the customer service hotline 86-25-6667 7777. We may refuse your requests involving the information that is not directly related to your identity or the information duplicated for no reason, or requiring excessive technical means (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing existing practices), or bringing risks to legitimate rights and interests of others, or being unrealistic.
We will not be able to respond to your request if:
Products, websites and services of Made-in-China.com are mainly for adults, so we neither target minors (the age of minors is determined by laws of your country and cultural practices of each country and region), nor deliberately collect personal information of minors. Meanwhile, we earnestly invite guardians to actively participate in and pay attention to activities, interests and hobbies of minors. Made-in-China.com will delete any discovered personal information of minors collected without the prior consent of their guardians.
In principle, the personal information we collect and generate within the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored in the territory of the People's Republic of China. You understand and agree that since we provide products or services through resources and servers all over the world, it means that, on the premise of complying with applicable laws and regulations on cross-border transmission of personal information, we may, as per actual needs of our company's operations, store the information collected under the Policy on servers in countries/regions other than Chinese mainland, or provide part/all of your personal information for affiliates outside Chinese Mainland, and third parties outside Chinese Mainland that have a cooperative relationship with our affiliates.
Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws or even no relevant laws. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is under sufficient and equal protection as that within the territory of the People's Republic of China. For example, we will ask for your consent to cross-border transfer of personal information, or implement security measures such as data de-identification before cross-border data transfer. If you disapprove the export of information or you want to know more information, please send an email to email@example.com. We will take proper measures in accordance with your email, but the authorized software and online services we provide may not be used due to your disapproval of the export of information.
In order to provide you with better services, our business may change from time to time, and the Policy will be adjusted accordingly. Without your explicit consent, we will not restrict your rights enjoyed in accordance with the Policy. We will issue any change in the Policy on this page.
For the purpose of the Policy, major changes include but are not limited to:
If you disapprove such changes, you can choose to stop using services of Made-in-China.com; if you continue to use services of Made-in-China.com, it means that you have fully read, understood and agreed to be bound by the revised Policy. We will also archive the old version of the Policy. If you need to check the old version, you can contact us through the above contact information.