What is Water Purifier
Water Purifier is a very important category in the Consumer Electronics industry. A good Water Purifier can make a big difference in your comfort and productivity. There are many styles of Water Purifier available, so you can choose one that's well suited to your needs.
How to source & buy Water Purifier
At made-in-china.com, Water Purifier are made from various kinds of features such as Water Purification Efficacy,
Not Straight Drink,
which offer unique user experiences to every kind of taste.
Take Water Purification Efficacy for example, you can find Straight Drink Water Purification Efficacy, Not Straight Drink Water Purification Efficacy and more.
By Water Purification Efficacy
The Best Water Purifier Products
The degree of hydroxylation or alkalization of a certain form in PAC (polyaluminum chloride) is called the degree of basicity or alkalinity. It is generally expressed by the molar ratio of aluminum hydroxide B=[OH]/[Al] percentage. The salinity is one of the most important indicators of polyaluminum chloride, which is closely related to the flocculation effect. The higher the raw water concentration and the higher the salinity, the better the flocculation effect.
The pH of the PAC (polyaluminum chloride) solution is also an important indicator. It represents the amount of OH- in the free state in solution. The pH value of polyaluminum chloride generally increases with the increase of the basicity, but for liquids with different compositions, there is no corresponding relationship between the pH value and the basicity. Liquids with the same salinity concentration have different pH values when the concentration is different.
The alumina content in PAC (polyaluminum chloride) is a measure of the effective components of the product, which has a certain relationship with the relative density of the solution. Generally speaking, the greater the relative density, the higher the alumina content. The viscosity of polyaluminum chloride is related to the alumina content, and the viscosity increases with the increase of alumina content.
1. Properties: Colorless or yellow solid. Its solution is colorless or yellow-brown transparent liquid.
2. Solubility: easily soluble in water and dilute alcohol, insoluble in anhydrous alcohol and glycerin
1. It should be stored in a cool, ventilated, dry and clean warehouse. During transportation, it should be protected from rain and scorching sun, and deliquescence should be prevented.
2. Be careful when loading and unloading to prevent damage to the package. The storage period of liquid products is half a year, and the storage period of solid products is one year.
1. Boiling pyrolysis method The crystalline aluminum chloride is subjected to boiling pyrolysis at 170°C, and the released hydrogen chloride is absorbed into 20% recovered. Then add water at above 60°C to carry out ripening polymerization, and then solidify, dry and crush to obtain solid polyaluminum chloride finished product.
2. Aluminum ash method Add aluminum ash (the main components are aluminum oxide and metal aluminum) in a certain proportion into the reactor pre-added with washing water, slowly add under stirring to carry out polycondensation reaction, and then mature and polymerize to pH The value is 4.2 to 4.5, the relative density of the solution is about 1.2, and the solution is settled to obtain liquid polyaluminum chloride. The liquid product is diluted and filtered, evaporated, concentrated and dried to obtain the solid polyaluminum chloride product.
The main purpose
1. Water treatment agent is mainly used for the purification of drinking water, industrial sewage and urban sewage, such as iron removal,al, radioactive pollution removal, floating oil removal, etc. Also used for industrial wastewater treatment, such as printing and dyeing wastewater. Also used in precision casting, medicine, paper rubber, leather, petroleum, chemicals, dyes.
2. Polyaluminum chloride is used as a water treatment agent in surface treatment.
3. Cosmetic raw materials.
water purification principle
The structure of the micelle electric double layer determines that the concentration of counter ions is the largest at the surface of the colloidal particles. The larger the distance from the surface of the colloidal particles, the lower the concentration of counter ions, which is finally equal to the ion concentration in the
Related Hot Products By Water Purifier