What is Stamping
Stamping is a very important category in the Manufacturing & Processing Machinery industry. A good Stamping can make a big difference in your comfort and productivity. There are many styles of Stamping available, so you can choose one that's well suited to your needs.
How to source & buy Stamping
At made-in-china.com, Stamping are made from various kinds of features such as Type,
which offer unique user experiences to every kind of taste.
Take Type for example, you can find Cold Stamping Type, Hot Stamping Type and more.
The Best Stamping Products
Various Sheet Metal Stamping Parts Hardware
1, Item: Various Sheet Metal Stamping Parts Hardware
2, material: cold rolled steel
3, surface treatment:Gold Plating
4, tolerance: +/- 0.1mm
5, process: Punching through stamping tooling
Various Sheet Metal Stamping Parts Hardware is customed made featured parts made of sheet metal, it's processed by punching machine through stamping tooling, the subsquence process of the sheet metal custom stamping parts is finished by tapping, debur, chamfer, polishing, passivate, this sheet metal high quality stamping parts is designed as hardware fittings bracket for vary kinds of fields like industiral equipment, furniture, appliance, electronic, auto, etc...
(1) We are a professional sheet metal parts factory, stamping parts is our featured product, we are specilizing in designing and manufacturing all kinds of high quality sheet metal custom stamping parts, we have a lot of advanced equipments and a nice team who can use solidworks, CAD etc, professionally to produce presice sheet metal precision stamping parts.
(2) Any OEM/ODM are available, we have 13 years professional experience of metal manufacturing especially for Sheet metal stamping parts and CNC parts.
(3) Before mass production, we offer pre-production samples of the aluminum ballast housing for customer final confirmation.
About Request a quote:
Quotes can be requested via e-mail, fax, phone or mail. The best way is to send us a drawing of your product and specifying the quantity.
Our system will accept, but is not limited to, the following drawing formats:
^^^Jdp. Dwg. Dxp. Iges. STP. Sat. Slddrw. Sldprt
*** please let us know if you need help or are having trouble with sending information.
How can I get samples?
We can supply some free samples (total value under 10 US dollars) if you have a DHL, TNT, UPS or FedEXaccount or other courier freight collectable account and agree to pay the courier freight.
If the total value of samples is more than 10 US dollars, we'd like to ask you to pay for the samples and courier freight. We will send the samples to you after receipt of your payment.
If you don't have courier account, you can send your courier to collect samples from our company; or send us the samples charge together with the courier cost by T/T.
How much the courier freight will be for the samples?
Courier freight depends on the quantity, weight and carton size and your area. you can use your courier company.
How can I get your Quotation Sheet?
Please send us your inquiry , drawings and your specifications by email or fax , we will offer you our price list, offer sheet and order information in one working day.
How to place an order?
Please send us your purchase order by email or fax. Or you can ask us to send you a Proforma Invoice for your order. We need to know the following information for your order:
* Shipping information - company name, street address, phone number, fax number, destination airport or sea port, transportation method (by courier, by air or by ocean container)
* Product information - model numbers, quantity, unit price and price term we reach to
* Delivery time required
* Payment terms
* Forwarder's contact details if necessary
Can you arrange the transportation for us?
Yes. We can arrange sea, air and courier transportation.
How can the products be sent to us?
For small quantity or weight less than 50kgs, sent usually by courier.
For orders from 50 to 500 kgs, can be sent by air to the airport near to you.
For big quantity or volume, sent usually by ocean container.
The transportation way depends on client's choice. Freight depends on quantity, weight, volume, transportation way, and destination (airport, sea
Related Hot Products By Stamping