What is Hoist
Hoist is a very important category in the Manufacturing & Processing Machinery industry. A good Hoist can make a big difference in your comfort and productivity. There are many styles of Hoist available, so you can choose one that's well suited to your needs.
How to source & buy Hoist
At made-in-china.com, Hoist are made from various kinds of features such as Application,
Double Beam Crane,
which offer unique user experiences to every kind of taste.
Take Application for example, you can find Double Beam Crane Application, Gantry Crane Application and more.
The Best Hoist Products
2 Ton Vital Chain Block 3 ton Lever block 5 ton hand chain hoist Construction Lifting equipment.
After decades years of efforts,Foshan Tongyida Lifting Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd has become one of the professional enterprises specializing in chain blocks,lever blocks products.
The factory is built on an area of 2000 square meters land in Foshan,China."TD"brand products include:*chain block from 500kg-20ton, *lever block from 750kg-9ton. The factory has passed ISO9001 quality management system and obtained SGS,CE and GS certifications
VT TYPE Chain Block is a portable lifting device easily operated by hand.It is suitable for use in factories, mines, farms, construction sites, agricultural production, and in wharfs, docks and storages for fixing machines, lifting cargos, and loading and unloading goods.
It is especially advantageous for lifting work in the open air and places where no power supply is available.
The chain block can be attached to a trolley of any type as a traveling chain block.It is suitable to monorail overhead conveying system, handtravelling crane and jib crane.
Safety, reliable in operation with minimum maintenance;
High effiency and small hand pull;
Light weight and easy handling;
Fine appearance with small size;
Durability in service.
1. If it is after sales service?
In overseas countries,we have engineers to help you deal with any problem if KIXIO hoist got problems,at the same time,
we supply free spare parts.
2.If it is quality?
Before packing hoist,our workers will send hoists to inspection center well checked .and we take detailed pictures for each
hoist before packing.You can offer our serial NO. and then know the detailed products.
3. If it is spare parts?
We are manufacturing 40% spare parts in our factory to control high quality,and the other 60% spare parts are from our lon
g term suppliers.Before stocking in warehouse,we have strict inspection for each parts.
4.If it is price?
It is the fact that each company has their profit.we pay more attention on quality .to keep our price value for quality!
5.If it is warranty?
We can provide 1 year warranty for electric parts ,2 years for mechanical parts.
Just feel free to contact me
Related Hot Products By Hoist