What is Glue
Glue is a very important category in the Office Supplies industry. A good Glue can make a big difference in your comfort and productivity. There are many styles of Glue available, so you can choose one that's well suited to your needs.
How to source & buy Glue
At made-in-china.com, Glue are made from various kinds of features such as Usage,
which offer unique user experiences to every kind of taste.
Take Usage for example, you can find Office Usage, School Usage and more.
The Best Glue Products
Laminate Contact Adhesive
Specification: 3L/tin, 6tins/CTN
The product is the single component of volatile dry type adhesive with perfect performance of high first adhesive ability, high performance, especially suitable for the bond of soft and hard materials.
Appearance Light yellow thick liquid
Solid Content (%) 16± 2
Viscosity (25° C, mPa. S) 1500-2500
Peel Strengthen (25° Cx48h, canvas-canvas N/2.5cm ) ≥ 40
[Scope Of Application]
This product is mainly used in manufacture and maintenance file of mechanism, electronic, appliance, shoes-making, leather as well as bonding of rubber, leather, wood, glass, metal, pottery etc, also aluminum board, fireproof board, man-made board etc.
1. Remove the oil, dirty from the surface and keep clear, dry.
2. Spreads evenly on surface of two joint material, after dries moderately, folds gathers with exerts pressure (for example spread 2~3 times for multi hole joint material)
3. The application adhesive could be achieved after drying for 48 hours at the room temperature of 25° C. The best adhesive performance is available after leaving aside for 6 days.
1. The operating environment should be ventilative and should keep away of the fire. Closely sealed after use.
2. Avoid the glue contact the skin and the eye, if contacts the skin, with soap and clear water cleaning, if touches the eye carelessly, uses the clear water to flush and to see a doctor immediately.
3. If the liquid cement has the stratification when used for a long time, use after the agitation evenly, do not affect its product quality
4. Take strict precautions against touching by the kids and entering into the mouth.
5. Please make a trial to avoid usage mistakes before application.
[Storage And Packing]
1. Stock the products in the air-tight seal at the temperature of 10-35° C. The shelf life is one year. It is available to use based on passing of the test if being beyond the shelf life.
2. Preserve and transport as flammable products.
3. Packing specification: 1L/tin, 3L/tin, in iron tin
Related Hot Products By Glue