What is Glasses

Glasses is a very important category in the Light Industry & Daily Use industry. A good Glasses can make a big difference in your comfort and productivity. There are many styles of Glasses available, so you can choose one that's well suited to your needs.

How to source & buy Glasses

At made-in-china.com, Glasses are made from various kinds of features such as Lens Material, Acrylic, PC, Resin, which offer unique user experiences to every kind of taste.
Take Lens Material for example, you can find Acrylic Lens Material, PC Lens Material and more.

By Lens Material

The Best Glasses Products

Product Description Upgrade your ALFA ROMEO BRERA (06-11) with our Heated Car Side Mirror Glasses for improved visibility. Made by Zhejiang Huaqirui Material Co., Ltd., these mirror glasses come with a one-year warranty and online support. Product type Rearview Mirror Glass Car Model For ALFA ROMEO BRERA(06-11) OEM & ODM Welcome Place of origin Zhejiang, China Warranty 12 months Package Regular carton Delivery Time 20-30 days for order Payment TT Company Profile Zhejiang Huaqirui Material Co., Ltd. Established in 2005, Zhejiang Huaqirui Material Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer specializing in a wide range of automotive products. With a self-built factory spanning 30,000 square meters, our company is dedicated to producing complete mirrors, mirror glasses, holders, housings, blinkers, fog lamps, rubber, and plastic products for over 50 brands of passenger cars, trucks, and commercial vehicles. Our branch, Ningguo Zhongxin Parts Co., Ltd., boasts a team of 300 employees, including 25 technical experts and 9 senior engineers. Equipped with state-of-the-art production lines and testing instruments, we have obtained ISO9001 and TS16949 quality management certifications. All our products are E-MARK certified, ensuring quality and reliability. Our products are widely distributed in both domestic and international markets, including the USA, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, UK, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Brazil, Dubai, Iran, Morocco, Algeria, Australia, and Argentina. At Zhejiang Huaqirui Material Co., Ltd., we uphold the values of innovation, integrity, and mutual success, continuously striving to expand our presence in the industry. FAQ Zhejiang Huaqirui Material Co., Ltd. Product Description: Are you looking for high-quality materials for your projects? Look no further! Our company offers a wide range of materials to meet your needs. Here are some key details: Offer Inquiry: To get an offer, simply send us your CAD drawing and specify your required quantity. Delivery Terms: We offer various delivery terms including EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, and DDU. Payment Terms: Our payment terms include a 40% deposit via T/T, with the remaining 60% due before delivery. Delivery Time: For the first 20'GP container loading, expect a 30-day lead time after receiving your advance payment. Custom Production: We can produce materials according to your samples or technical drawings. Quality Assurance: Rest assured, all our goods undergo 100% testing before delivery. Trust Zhejiang Huaqirui Material Co., Ltd. for all your material needs. Contact us today!

Related Hot Products By Glasses