What is Gas Analyzer
Gas Analyzer is a very important category in the Instruments & Meters industry. A good Gas Analyzer can make a big difference in your comfort and productivity. There are many styles of Gas Analyzer available, so you can choose one that's well suited to your needs.
How to source & buy Gas Analyzer
At made-in-china.com, Gas Analyzer are made from various kinds of features such as Brand,
which offer unique user experiences to every kind of taste.
Take Brand for example, you can find TES Brand, Smart Brand and more.
The Best Gas Analyzer Products
Continuous Emission Monitoring System CEMS for Nox, So2, Co, O2 UV Gas Analyzer
The analyzer based on UV absorption spectroscopy and chemometric algorithms to measure SO2, NOx, O2, NH3, Cl2, O3, H2S and other gases concentration, with high accuracy, high reliability, fast response time, wide application and other characteristics, the indicators have reached or exceeded similar products, it can be widely used in environmental online monitoring, industrial control, security monitoring and other occasions.
Full spectrum measurement and DOAS (Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy) algorithm, excelling in accuracy, repeatability and anti-interference with moisture, dust.
Modular design and no moving parts, higher reliability and easier maintenance.
Pulse Xenon Lamp used as light source with over 10-year lifetime.
The adoption of diode array sensor enables instant spectrum acquisition and rapid response.
>>> Features and Benefits
1. Analyzer uses the following optical technology platform to get the UV absorption spectrum, the technology platform consists of light source, gas chamber, fiber optics and spectroscopy (including the diaphragm, holographic gratings, linear array detector) and other optical components.
2. UV-visible light emitted by the optical window into the gas chamber, is absorbed by the sample gas flowing through the measured gas chamber, carrying the tested sample gas absorbs light through the lens after gathering information coupled into optical fiber through the optical fiber transmission into the spectrometer splitting, sampling, to obtain the absorption spectrum of the gas.
3. Use DOAS technology spectrum analysis, can analyze the concentration of the gas in the relevant component.
>>> Measuring principle
1) The light source emits ultraviolet beam which transfers to gas cell through optical fiber.
2) After absorption by measuring gas, the light beam transfers through optical fiber to spectrometer.
3) Being dispersed through the grating, and converted into electric signal by the array sensor, a continuous absorption spectrum of measuring gas is thereafter obtained.
UV Hot-Wet Method
Complete and continuous absorption spectra obtained through holographic grating and diode array detection
Non Dispersive, characteristic absorption spectra obtained through band-pass filter
High wavelength resolution secures linear response
band-pass filtration compromises linear response
Hot-wet prohibits SO2 dissolution
Condensation inevitably causes SO2 loss
Heat tracing. Requests only dust filtration, simple and no corrosive
Cold-dry. Requests dust filtration, condensation, water removal and corrosion proof
Zero Calibration Period
Long (DOAS algorithm)
The combination of complete & continuous absorption spectra, high wavelength resolution, DAOS algorithm erases interference from dust, moisture and background gases
Vulnerable to moisture interference
Connected by optical fiber, easy to replace and low maintenance cost
Complex to replace and maintenance
No moving parts
Moving parts existed
SO2, NOx Analyzer
0~200ppm, 0~1000ppm, 0~3000ppm
Related Hot Products By Gas Analyzer