What is Food Preservatives
Food Preservatives is a very important category in the Agriculture & Food industry. A good Food Preservatives can make a big difference in your comfort and productivity. There are many styles of Food Preservatives available, so you can choose one that's well suited to your needs.
How to source & buy Food Preservatives
At made-in-china.com, Food Preservatives are made from various kinds of features such as Composition,
Nisin from Streptococcus Lactis,
which offer unique user experiences to every kind of taste.
Take Composition for example, you can find Potassium Sorbate Composition, 2,4-Hexadienoic Acid Composition and more.
The Best Food Preservatives Products
Megafood Natural Preservatives Description
1. Features natural preservatives (natural flavors) with fresh-keeping function;
2. It is formed by catabolizing hydrocarbon compounds by special microorganisms (fermenters, probiotics, etc.);
3. Product indicators fully meet the relevant requirements of the national flavor standard GB 30616;
4. Improve and maintain the flavor and texture of food;
5. Small dose of bacteriostasis, large dose of bacteriolysis, dual effect;
6. Natural fermented products are safer;
7. Replace traditional preservatives and clean food labels;
8. The dual active ingredients of bacteriocin and organic acid;
9. Unrestricted use and wide application range;
Application of Natural Preservatives (Natural Flavor) 1.50 in Baking
• All kinds of bread, toast, wheat bread, all kinds of sweet bread, butter bread, bun, pie, etc
• Products made of lasagna skin, including fermented and non-fermented products
• Pastries, including biscuits, muffins, cakes, Vienna waffles, cream biscuits, shortcakes, etc
• Other food products, including various sauces, cheeses, beverages, ect.
• Bread: 0,4 -- 0,9%/ flour.
• Flour and confectionery products: 0,3-0,6%/ finished product.
• To knead the dough, add the natural food preservatives dry powder and flour into the mixture and sift it with the flour.
• Use an aqueous solution (part of the water in the formula)
• Mix first with the ingredients solution (salt solution, sugar solution).
2. Flour and confectionary products:
• When making emulsion mixtures, add them with liquid
Application of Natural Preservatives (Natural Flavor) 1.01 in Meat Products
• Sausage products, including cooked sausage, smoked sausage, sausage, mud sausage and liver mud enema;
• Other meat products, ham, meat puddles, canned, semi-finished products, meat jelly, etc.;
• Other foods: including candy, carbonated beverages. It can also be substituted with 1.50
• 0.5-1.0%/Finished products dosage
• When mixing basic ingredients, add the preservative powder to the chopper or blender.
• To prepare the marinade, add the natural preservative and functional compound additive to the brine.
Application of Natural Preservatives (Natural Flavor) in Other Products
• Sour cream, fermentation milk:015-0.3%
• Cheese and reproduction cheese: 0.2-0.3%(can be used with traditional preservatives )
• Bechamel, mayonnaise:0.3-1%;
• Non-alcoholic beverages,fruit beverages: 0.05-0.2%
• Candy and jelly:0.3-0.5%
• Increase the shelf life of products
• Control acid after yogurt.
• Prevent milk stick products from mildew, yellowing and soft texture caused by microbial reproduction;
• Ensure that the taste of sauces is stable and consistent.
• Reduce and replace the use of traditional food additives.
•In the pre-treatment stage,it can be mixed with sugars,stablizers, ect. to participate in the dissolution of ingredients, and the subsequent normal process is performed.
* No addition of chemical synthetic ingredients, ingredients list of purification products.
* Broad-spectrum antibacterial, low dose antibacterial, high dose lytic bacteria.
*Not affected by any processing technology(acid,heat,salt,shear ect.);
*In the bread and cake products, it has the dual effect of keeping fresh and keeping wet;
Related Hot Products By Food Preservatives