What is Fire Blanket
Fire Blanket is a very important category in the Security & Protection industry. A good Fire Blanket can make a big difference in your comfort and productivity. There are many styles of Fire Blanket available, so you can choose one that's well suited to your needs.
How to source & buy Fire Blanket
At made-in-china.com, Fire Blanket are made from various kinds of features such as Material,
which offer unique user experiences to every kind of taste.
Take Material for example, you can find Fiberglass Material, High-silica Material and more.
The Best Fire Blanket Products
Fire Retardant Blanket
Tested and certified to EN1869: 1997 by TUV Rheiland;
Tested and certified to ASTM F 1989 by SGS
Conforms to ROHS, REACH, PAH.
100% fire rsistant fabric, thread, tabs ensures high performance of whole blanket
25 years' service experience for Sweden, Switerland, Finland, Frence, the Netherland, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, U. S. A, Canada, Middle East, south Asia, etc.
The best service
The most competitive price
Can be wrapped around a person whose clothes has caught fire.
Dimension(open): 1x1m, 1.2x1.2m, 1.2x1.5m, 1.5x1.5, 1.2x1.8m. 1.8x1.8m, etc.
Material: 100% fiberglass fabric, fiberglass thread, fire resistant tabs
Thickness of cloth: About 0.43mm
Fabric quality: About 430g/sqm
Service temperture: 550 Celsius Degree
Normal available packing:
Inner packing: Wall mountable Nylon bag (pouch), wall mountable rigid box(container);
Heat shrink, Color box, blister card, clam shell
Outer packing: 5 layer corrugated carton
1. Place the product on the wall at a easily noticed and reached location or inside a drawer.
2. When fire accident occurs, quickly take out the product with both hands pulling the 2 black tapes.
3. Open up the product and hold it in your hand as if you are holding a shield.
4. Use the product to cover up the fire lightly and at the same time, cut off electricity or gas.
5. While the product is covering up the fire, use other measures to distinguish the fire until it is completely off.
6. After the fire has been completely distinguished, take off the product when it has been cooled down and treat it as an inflammable trash.
7. In case the clothes of a person are on fire, please wrap the person with the product to distinguish the fire and call #120 immediately.
1. Firmly fix the product in an easily noticed and easily reached location (e. G. Back of the entrance door, inside the cabinet of your bed head, inside the cabinet of your kitchen, trunk of your car etc. ).
2. Inspect the product every 12 months.
3. In case any damages or dirt observed on the product, please replace it immediately.
Why Choose US
1, Professional Production, Quality Assurance, Affordable, All Factory Direct Sales.
2, Superior Material, More Better in Fire Extinguish.
3, Fine Handcarft.
4, Competitive Price.
5, Good Service, Quality Assurance.
Related Hot Products By Fire Blanket