Disposable Medical Supplies is a very important category in the Health & Medicine industry. A good Disposable Medical Supplies can make a big difference in your comfort and productivity. There are many styles of Disposable Medical Supplies available, so you can choose one that's well suited to your needs.
How to source & buy Disposable Medical Supplies
At made-in-china.com, Disposable Medical Supplies are made from various kinds of features such as Material,
which offer unique user experiences to every kind of taste.
Take Material for example, you can find Plastic Material, Non-woven Fabric Material and more.
Medical Products medical equipment supplies HMEF Filter Disposable Breathing System Filter medical machine Bacteria Filter BV Filter with Gas Sampling Port
PlS CLICK ABOVE PICTURE TO VIEW MORE...
We Provide an extensive line of Breathing System filter that meet all ISO standards and offer a high level of clinical protection to patients of any size.
Hygroscopic membrane traps patient's moisture providing effective airway humidification.
• Designed in light weight, enhancing patient's comfort
• Gas sampling ports available with tethered cap or luer cap
• Pediatric and adult size available
1. Open the package by tearing off from the bottom edge V-shape opening, DO NOT use scissors or cutter to open the package to avoid product damage.
2. Securely connect the product to other components or machine by using a twisting action to ensure a leak free and tight fit.
3. Following the machine instruction to test the product, confirm that the product has no leakage and occlusion.
4. Patient should be monitored constantly whenever the product is in use.
5. The maximum recommended time of use for the product is 24 hours or earlier if it becomes soiled or otherwise unfit for its intended use.
6. Before connecting the product to patient, securely attach all connections by using a twisting action to ensure a leak free and tight fit
7. Patient should be monitored constantly whenever the product is in use
8. Please read the instruction before use
1. Single use device to be used on a single patient, discard after use in accordance with applicable hospital or national regulations for biologically hazardous waste.
2. Used by professional doctor or trained medical staff.
3. Do not use if package or device is open or damaged.
4. Do not store at extreme temperature or humidity. Store in cool and dry place.
5. Ensure that all connections are secure
Storage: Store in clean, cool and dry place.
Shelf life: 5 years.
If want to know more products informations or about our factory, pls kindly contact with us...