Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
Whether you're seeking outdoor adventure, camping, weekend getaways, or good times at the cottage with family and friends, take a S102 to power up your gear. Now you can power up the fun at lakeside recreation, marine life, backyard party or tailgating.
*Prepare for Emergency
Stock up on the backup power, gear up for any unexpected emergencies, like hurricane seasons and power outage. Stay connected and safe during the hard time.
*Power from the sun
With the optional Solar Panel attachment (sold separately), you can leave your portable power station to charge with the sun and come back to a full battery you can use day or night.
Built-in Multi Safety Protections
1.Built in High Power Density Lithium ion Batteries
2.Up to 155Wh Battery power
3.AC Modified Sine-Wave output
4.Up to 100W AC continuous output
5.Tripple DC outputs, Up to 120W power for car kits, Lamps, fans, etc.,
6.Tripple USB outputs, total output is up to 5A. Charge 3 smart devices at a time.
7.Built-in ultra bright LED flashlight.
8.Protection including: Short circuit, Overload, Over temperature proof etc.,
High quality Lithium iron Batteries
155Wh, 14Ah/11.1V (Capacity: 42000mAh, 3.7V)
2 x USB 5V/2.1A Max
1 x 5.5 x2.1 MM DC Output: 9-12.5V/10A(15A Max)
Modified sine wave output: AC Output: 110/120/220/230/240VAC ± 10%
Rated Power: 100W, Max. Power: 150W
4W High illumination light / SOS / strobe
Operation temperature range
1 x AC energy storage, 1 x 15V/2A adapter
CE,FCC,ROHS,PSE,MSDS, UN38.3, Shipping report, JIS C 8714, EN 62133
MEAS: 63x37*28CM, QTY/CTN: 4PCS, WG/CTN: About 10.7kg
1 x Portable Power Supply
1 x 15V/2A Power Adapter
1 x Cigarette Lighter Adapter
1 x Car Charger1 x User Manual
|Single box quantity: 1 set||1carton quantity:6 set|
|Single product net weight:1.6kgs||carton net weight:14.6kgs|
|Single product gross weight:2.5kgs||carton gross weight:15.4kgs|
|Single product packaging:31*17*25CM||carton packaging:55*33*53cm|
1.This product contains lithium-ion battery, keep away from fire, dispose appropriately.
2. Do not use this product in a humid environment or near water, pay attention to keep dry, as far as possible use only in a dry environment.
3. Handle gently, do not drop, hammer, or pierce with a sharp object.
4. In the event that the power supply emit smoke, fire, or any other phenomena, should immediately stop using, power it off and unplug all connected devices. In case of fire, the use of fire extinguishers is necessary, due to the chemical composition of lithium battery, do not use water!
5. Always ensure the power supply is used in a ventilated environment to prevent overheating. When overheated, the power supply will shut down for self-protection.
6. If the product is not being used for a long period of time, should be charged every 4~5 months to maintain the battery shelf life.
7. Do not store the power supply for long period of time without any charge, always maintain a charge of minimum 40%. In this way, the battery cells
Q: What is a portable power station?
A: Portable power station is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Easily recharged by solar panel, AC outlet, and car charging. Features AC/DC/USB charging ports, they can keep all your devices charged, from smartphones, tablets, laptops, to CPAP and small appliances, like a fan, heater, electric blankets, etc.
Q: How does a portable power station work?
A: It boosts the DC voltage by the DC to AC inverter system. After fully charged by solar panel, car charger or AC outlet, you could connect it to your small and medium devices from AC/DC/USB, and it would change the power to alternating current before sending it out to power a device, like your laptop and TV.
Q: What are the benefits of a portable power station?
A: As a battery-powered generator, it can not only work without noise, fume, and pollution when compared with a gas-powered generator but also could be recharged by compatible solar panels, which could harness the renewable and economical sun anywhere you go.
Q: How should I deal with my battery pack before it is stored for a longer time?
A: The battery level of the portable power station will drain gradually with time goes. So it's strongly recommended to make it fully charged before you don't use it for over 3 months.
Q: Why the portable power station is also called solar generator?
A: portable power station can store the energy absorbed from the solar panel, that's why we also call it a solar generator.