Article No.: WLO3003, WLO3003L
3-layer SMS material with high breathability and dust barrier, whilst maintain high moisture vapour transmission rate which allows vapour escape trough fabric and keep cloth inside cool and comfortable.
This 3 layer SMS nonwoven polypropylene with high breathability and xcellent comfort provides
effective protection against hazardous dry particles and light liquid sprays.
- SMS nonwoven polypropylene
- With hood, elasticated hood, waist, and ankle, elasticated or knitted cuffs
- White, blue, green, orange, grey
- EN 13982: 2004 - Type 5: Protection against hazardous dry particles
- EN 13034: 2005 - Type 6: Protection against light spray of liquids
- Highly breathable so comfortable to wear
- Excellent protection against dry particles and splashes of liquids
- EN1073-2 for protection against dust particles that may be contaminated with radiations
- Approved in accordance with EN1149 antistatic standard
- Dry applications
- Boatbuilding, windblade and similar manufacture
- Wood and plastic processing
- General manufacturing and maintenance
- Low level / low hazard sprays
With hood, elastic hood/cuff/ankle, flap, zipper
Packing: 20GP=16000pcs, 40GP=31000PCS, 40HQ=35000PCS
-latex free,fiber glass free,eco-friendly
ISO9001:2008, ISO13485, CE
- SMS fabric made of 3-layers of non-woven composition
- with hood and elasticated face opening/wrist/ankles
- available for knitted cuffs, thumb loops
- anti-static treatment
- white, orange, AND blue colors available
- customized labeling and packaging
CE Cat. III, Type 5, 6
CE Cat. III, Type 5, 6
CE category III PPE Regulation(EU) 2016/425
Depending on the hazad potential the protective clothing is intended to protect against, PPE is divided into 3 categories:
Category I: Basic PPE protects against minimal risks.
Category II: PPE that cannot be clearly classified under Category 1 or 3 is assigned to Category 2.
Category III: PPE of complex design is intended to protect against danger to life or serious and irreversible injury to health.
Type 1 - Completely sealed, gas-tight complete coveralls.
EN 943-1:2002 - Protective clothing against liquid and gaseous chemicals, including liquid aerosols and solid particles.
Performance requirements for ventilated and non-ventilated protective suits.
Type 2 - Complete coveralls, not gas-tight,for comfortable internal pressure by means of external ventilation.
EN 943-1:2002 - Protective Clothing against liquid and gaseous chemicals, induding liguid aerosols and solid particles.
Performance requirements for ventilated and non-ventilated gas-tight(Type1)and non-gas-tiqht(Type2)chemical protective suits.
Type 3 - For clothing with liquid-tight seams.
EN 14605:2005 - Protective clothing against liquid chemicals.Performance requirements for clothing with liquid-tight and spray
Type 4 - For clothing with spray-tight seams.
EN 14605:2005 - Protective clothing against liquid chemicals.Performance requirements for clothing with spray-tight
Type 5 - Protection against solid dusts which are hazardous to health.
EN 13982-1:2004 - Protective clothing for use against dry particulates.Performance requirements for protective clothing
providing protection for the full body against airborne solid particulates. These protective suits fulfill the requirement for
Ljmn82/90 < 30 % and Ls8/10 < 15 %.
Type 6 - Protection against minor splashing.
EN13034:2005 - Protective clothing against liquid chemicals.Performance requirements for chemical protective clothing
offering limited protective per-formance against liquid chemicals. The protective suits have undergone the complete testing for
suits (5.2)Protective clothing against poisonous dusts.
EN 1073-2:2002 - Protective clothing against radioactive dust particles(variant of the testing for type 5 items of
clothing)Protective clothing against infective agents.
EN 14126:2003 - Protective clothing - Performance requirements and test methods for protective clothing against infective
agents (biological pollutants)Antistatic protective clothing.
EN 1149-5: 2008 - Performance requirements for protective clothing with antistatic properties:Surface resistivity (< 2.5 x 109
ohm). Pieces of clothing are treated in order to be statically conductive on the inside.
Hubei Wanli Protective Products Co.,ltd is one manufacture and exporter of disposable workwears over 22 years.