Wireless Catering Equipment With Led Display Receiver and Table Call Button
Wireless Catering Equipment is widely used in service area. It consist of table button for guest use and signal receiver for waiter or waitress use. When the guest needs any service, he or she just press the button near him or her, his or her desk number will showing on the RECEIVER with alert music or sound. So the waiters could offer service very timely.
Specification of dispaly receiver K-302:
1 With high strength aluminum alloy shell, durable in use
2 Use digital code technology and the function is steady and reliable1
3 Show 2-digit number
4 It can work with 99pcs 1-key or 3-key button in max
5 It can save 20 calling info in turn, and apply in basic service places
Working voltage: DC12V~18V
Working current: <20mm
Working Frequency: 433.92mhz
Specification of call bell K-H3-W
1. 100% Water-proof
2. Work with our receiver to combined the wireless calling system
3. Can be installed on each table, when the customer need help only press the button, the calling No. will be shown on the screen, so everyone can easy to know who is calling.
4. 3-key button: Call, Bill, Cancel
5.Color: 5 colors blue;white,yellow, gray ,black for case
5 color blue ;green;yellow;red;black for silicon dioxide
Working voltage: DC12V
Working current: ≤35mA
Use Frequency: 433.92MHz
Transmitted Power: ≤20mW
Transmitted Distance: >300m in open area
Delivery time: Sample or small order within 3 days and bulk order within one week.
Payment: T/T, Western union, Paypal, Escrow
Warranty: 1 year
Wireless Catering Equipment can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, spa center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. After your customer gets seated, the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table to take the order of the customer promptly and quickly.