Wide Format Roller Heat Transfer Machine 800mm*2600mm for Sublimation Printing
31.4" diameter drum provides for high speed transferring, Oil-filled drum makes colors consistent side to side and job to job. A new self-contained, oil heated drum system assures uniform heat across the width of the cylinder and the lowest possible power consumption.
* Diameter cylinder 80cm (31.4")
* Production 17m/min (52 ft/min)max
* 36 heating elements
* Large working width allows heat transfer printing all fabric widths or two side by side. GRAND FORMAT 12 ft. WIDE!
* Blanket coverage at least 80%
* Electro-pneumatic belt steering system
* Safety bar with reverse control
* Cooldown timer
* Exit cooling conveyor
This machine is suitable for mouse pad/pieces, bedding, curtains, large banners, flags, non-woven fabrics, apparel fabrics, towels, blankets, and other product sublimation transfer, especially the piece of fabric of continuous transfer. Capable of continuous printing, high speed, high-volume printing to meet customer demand.
|Drum Diameter||80cm or 31.4", Double Layer|
|Voltage||3 phase, 220V / 380V / 480V|
|Number of heating elements||36|
|Process Path||Feeding in through the bottom of Drum|
1. How wide is the machine?
1.2M width, 1.7M width machine; 1.9M width machine.
2. Does the press rolls the fabric once it is printed or you have to roll it on a different machine?
It can roll fabric after heat-press, but we suggest you can roll it on another machine - roll yard machine to collect fabric as attachment, coz when finished printed, the fabric still has temperature about 90-150, if Roll the printed fabric, the pattern becomes shape by pulled, and color, fabric will affect, more important if stretch fabric, we still advise keeping the stretch fabric in 5-6 hours after finished printing then roll it, or one night, the color will more perfect.
3. Are you able to print on dark Fabrics? If so how dark and on what contents? Can it print on stretch goods?
This press machine can press light color fabric, not dark fabric but can print on stretch fabric.
4. How many yards or meters per hour?
150-200 meters per hour, depending on the fabric and the transfer speed.
5. Do you supply paper and ink and parts?
We also offer sublimation paper and sublimation ink! We provide one-stop services!
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One-stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation paper, dye sublimation ink, and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.
4. Fast Delivery: We offer one week delivery for most paper orders. And 2-3 weeks production lead time for other sublimation inks.
5. Responsible after-sale service: As a responsible company, we never make any exercise for mistakes, clients come first, any complaint is supposed to be settled in a responsible manner.