Dongguan, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2019
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
|Quantity(Piece)||1 - 5000||>5000|
|Est. Time(days)||25||To be negotiated|
1. About 5500 square meter standard workshop.
2. About 100 experienced workers at peak time.
3. Regular production capacity USD250,000 to 300,000 per month.
4. Several years experience in handcrafted cutlery set manufacturing.
5. Past ITS,SEDEX,SGS,COCA-COLA factory audit in 2018.
6. Strong in cutlery set covering 50 categories such as spoon, fork, knife, spreader etc..
-Providing one-stop service from designing, printing, punch, stamping, polishing processing, packing, to logistics service
-Customized design (OEM service offered)
-Design service offered (Delicate design, original style, and fashionable appearance)
-Factory Visit / Factory Audit
-Certification: SGS, ISO 9001:2008, ITS, SEDEX, COCA-COLA
-Eco-friendly & High Quality Materials
-Quality goods with competitive price
-Prompt Delivery with reliable forwarder
-Professional Service for oversea sales
-Strict quality inspection (QA reports)
-AI, PDF, InDesign or CDR format artworks are welcomed. (It is our pleasure to draw graphic design for you).
1. What's your major clients?
NESTLE, Coca-cola, Skip Hop, Weber, Tchibo, Alessi, LF, WMF, HABA, Wikson, Lassig, MATALAN, Staples, Williams-Sonoma, Quirky, Macy's, Rosti Mepal and so on.
2. The products could pass the test? As EU, FDA, LFGB?
The material of stainless steel could pass the reference test.
3. What is the price?
The price is decided by 8 factors: Material, Size, color, quality, polishing, package, Quantity and Accessories.
4. How about the samples?
Sample Lead Time: the existing samples 1-2days, but for the new design, a new mould is indeed.
Sample Set-up Fee:
1. It's free for all for a regular customer. For existing samples, they are free if freight collected.
2. For new customers, 100-200usd for new samples, it is fully refundable when order confirmed(based on the quantity).
5. How about the mass production time?
It takes 15-20 days for MOQ. We have large production capacity, which can ensure fast delivery time even for large quantity.
6. What is the Terms of Payment?
Credit Card, TT(Wire Transfer), L/C, DP, OA.
Payment term(T/T): 30% deposit in advance and balance 70% before shipping.
7. How many days for shipping?
Shipping Methods and Lead Time:
By Express: 2-3 work days to your door (DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx...)
By Air: 3-5 work days to your airport
By Sea: Pls advise your port of destination, the exact days will be confirmed by forwarders,
and the following lead time is for your reference.
Europe and America (25 - 35 days), Asia (7-10 days), Australia ( 16-23 days).
8. Additional charge?