Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Weifang, Shandong, China
This product is applicable to 1.2 mm (- 200Mesh 30-100%) of fine non-metallic mineral, such as quartz, feldspar, nepheline ore, kaolin, iron removal purification. Can also be used for red iron ore (hematite, limonite and siderite, etc.), manganese ore, ilmenite, black tungsten, a variety of weak magnetic ore wet separation and black and white tungsten separation, black tungsten and tin separation.
GTLH Series high gradient magnetic separator is a new product developed independently by GUOTE. It combines the characteristics of international advanced high intensity magnetic separators, which is so far the high intensity magnetic separator of best performance and most advanced technology. This product utilizes vertical ring rotation, pulsating beneficiation and high frequency vibrator, and it has no magnetic medium jam problem in flat ring high intensity magnetic separator and flat ring high gradient magnetic separator.
It has the advantages of large beneficiation ratio, high security and convenient operation etc. This product realizes both high beneficiation ratio and high recycle ratio in separating weak magnetic minerals.
Frist ,Features of GTLH series Vertical Ring High Gradient Magnetic Separator:
1.Its separation ring is designed to be vertical,fine ore is discharged by reverse flow and also with separation pulse device .
2.Powerful magnetic force, reliable and Series GTLH Vertical High Gradient Magnetic Separator science performance
3. Simple installation and easy to maintain
4.Collecting and discharging continuously Long-term trouble-free operation
1. Updating Ferrous Metals: Martite, Hematite, Siderite, Chromite, Ilmenite, Manganese, Etc.
2. Separating Non-Ferrous Metals: Wolframite and Quartz, Pyrrhotite and Cassiterite, Wolframite and Cassiterite, Limonite Purifying, Scheelite, Wolframite and Garnet, Etc.
3. Recovering Rare Earth: Tantalum and Niobium, Lepidomelane, Monazite, Etc.
4. Brightening Non Metals: Quartz, Feldspar And Kaolin for Ceramics, Sillimanite, Cassiterite, Andalusite, Kyanite for Refractory, and Separating Impurities From Hornblende, Mica, Tourmaline, Garnet, Etc.
|Model||Ring Diameter |
|Feed Particles Size(mm)||Slurry density (%)||Handling Capacity (t/h)||Slurry Throughput|
|Energizing Power (KW)||Ring motor Power (KW)||Vibration Motor Power (KW)||Water Supply Pressure (MPa)||Water Consumption (m3/h)||Main Frame Weight (t)||Overall Dimension|
1. Vertical Ring Rotation and Pulsating Beneficiation
2. High Frequency Vibration Mechanism
3. Wide Range of Feed Particle Size
4. Multi-Gradient Matrixes and Liquid Level Control System.
These technologies improve the grade of magnetic concentrate and recovery.
5. Frequency Conversion Step-less Adjustment for Rotary Speed and Vibrating Frequency.
6. No Stepper Phenomenon of Rotary Rings
1.What main products do you supply?
2 . Are you a trading company or factory?
3. Delivery date for my order?
4 .How about your payment methods?
5. How do you handle the shipment for my order?and Packing?
6. What is your company warranty policy?
7. Do you offer any replacement for my order?
8. How can I contact to you?
Firstly, Please offer detailed technical drawing in CAD or requirements. Secondly, we will offer different technical proposals follwing offered drawings or requirements for clients. Thridly make decision for which proposal.At last manufacture whole equirements following techncial proposal and holding test in warehouse. Finally finished equipment/prodcution line offered as turn-key project.
For details, please contact :Annieflower +86 18678029069
Products with this tag will be sent out within 15 days after you place an order. For the specific sending time and delivery date, please consult the supplier.
*If the supplier with the above tags do not give you the according discount or service, you can click "Contact Us" to make a complaint. If what you said is true, our professional team will help you to handle this problem.
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way:
Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way:
My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us