Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Linyi, Shandong, China
|Material composition||60% Wood+ 30% HDPE+ 10% Additives|
|Product profiles||Hollow (square/ round holes structure) or solid|
|Surface treatments||Sanding, Embossing, Brushing, Smooth|
|Product finishes||Online embossed/ Co-extruded/ Classic|
|Optional sizes||30x30 cm,|
|Popular colors||Teak, Grey, Brown, Coffee|
|Approximate loading qty||800-1000 sqm/ 1x20ft container|
|Applications||Commercial or personal, home and garden, Landscaping|
|Adavtanges over timber||Long life span, eco friendly, recyclable|
1. Made of recycled plastic (HDPE) and wood powder, plus non-hazardous chemical additives such as anti UV agent, light stabilizer, lurbicant, culping agent and etc, our Composite decking board gives any decking a fantastically clean and professional finish.
2. Designed against fading has anti mildew properties and is anti slip even when wet. The full bodied colour means that the decking can be sanded down like traditional wood whilst maintaining its original colour.
3. Profiles adjustable, lengths adjustable, colors adjustable, surface treatment adjustable
4. Treads on surface of our WPC decking boards provide a choice of desirable, tough anti-slip surfaces. The vivid wood grain look makes it more natural to see and feel. The boards have self-cleaning anti mildew construction and require virtually no maintenance for their life.
5. Easy intallation and cost efficiency
1. What's WPC?
WPC is short for Wood Plastic Composite. The combination of the raw materials are mostly 30% recycled plastic (HDPE) and 60% wood powder, plus 10% additives such as anti-UV agent, lubricant, light stabilizer and etc.
2. What's the process to make wpc composite tiles?
(a) Mix raw materials according to certain formula, then make them into pellets.
(b) By extrusion machine and mold, shape the products in customized profile and size.
(c) Do surface treatment such as sanding or embossing, then cut the WPC decking panel by requested length before installing them on the plastic grid.
(d) Fixing the composite panel with interlocking grid by screws, then clean the material before packing.
What are the benefits to use composite decking tile?
(a) Composite decking tile is waterproof, fire retardant, UV resistant, anti-slip, maintenance free and durable.
(b) Its profiles, lengths, colors, surface treatments are adjustable.
(c) It's easy to install and cost efficient.
(d) Since the raw materials are recycled, the product itself is eco-friendly.
Products with this tag will be sent out within 15 days after you place an order. For the specific sending time and delivery date, please consult the supplier.
*If the supplier with the above tags do not give you the according discount or service, you can click "Contact Us" to make a complaint. If what you said is true, our professional team will help you to handle this problem.
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way:
Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way:
My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us