Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
VR10&S30 Professional Powered Active Line Array System
VR10 is a vertical active line array speaker system created for events that require high-quality answers to the following requests: visual subtlety and compact dimensions, innovative output/size/weight ratios as well as quick and easy handling. VR S30 subwoofer is available where stronger bass output is required. Of these, S30 subwoofers with their flying systems integrate especially well with VR10, offering a visually subtle bass extension when flown above or stacked below the tops where floor space for woofers is unavailable.
We mount one D3 customized 1800W+900W+900W at 4 ohms three way class-D DSP powered amplifier module in S30 cabinet box. The 1800W channel to driver the S30, and 900W+900W two channel to driver two top VR10 Bi-amped line array speakers.
1. Easy to handle, active no need separately amplifier
2. The mid-high horn with 80° horizontally coverage, developed using WaveFormer, is easy to exchange for a 120° element.
3. Coming with neodymium drivers inside with light weight
4. Active, with inside power amplifier is D3 active amplifier module
5. Birch plywood cabinet
6. Superior quality
1.Applied to the outdoor show the high quality of amplifiercation.
2. Can also be used to theater, stadium(hall), conference center.
3. Multi-function room or the concert hall, performing arts venues such as fixed installation sound reinforcement applications.
|Drivers||1 x 10" LF / 2 x 1" HF|
|Frequency range||50 - 20000 Hz|
|Power capacity programm / peak:||500 / 1000 W bi-amped LF 200 / 400 W bi-amped HF|
600 / 1200 W
|Impedance||16 ohms bi-amped LF 16 ohms bi-amped HF|
|Coverage range (h x v)||80° or 120 ° x 10°|
|Sensitivity 1 W / 1 m||103 dB bi-amped LF 112 dB bi-amped HF|
|SPLmax / 1 m / peak||133 dB|
|Dimensions (h x w x d)||275 x 500 x 355 mm|
VR S30 Specification
|Driver||2 x 15"|
|Frequency range||35-200 Hz|
|Power capacity/ peaker||1200/3000W|
|Sensitivity 1 W/1M||98dB|
|Connectors||2 speakon NL4|
|Weight||Passive:42 kgs; Active:48KG|