Pallet Gravity Flow through Racking system for palletised loads are compact structures that incorporate roller track sections placed on a sloped lane to allow the pallets to slide down.
The pallets are put in at the highest part of the rolling section and move by the force of gravity and at a controlled speed towards the other end, where they remain until they are ready to be removed. It is ideal for the following areas:
- Strict FIFO ( First In First Out) required goods warehouse.
- Perishable goods warehouses.
- Intermediate warehouses between two working zones.
- Dispatch areas, where pallets need to be removed quickly.
- Holding warehouses (prepared orders, classification channels in automatic circuits, etc).
| Name|| Pallet Flow Racking|| Model No.|| IGF01|
| Capacity|| Up to 1500kg/Pallet|| Material|| Q235 or Q345 High Grade Steel|
| Certificate|| TUV, CE, ISO9000|| Design Standards|| Meet FEM, AS4084|
| Finish|| Powder Coating or Galvanized|
| Main Components|| Frame (Upright, Bracing, foot plate), Beam, Frame Tie, Roller Track, and accessories included|
| Optional|| Upright Protector, Frame Protector, Pallet Stopper, etc.|
| Color|| Standard color - Blue RAL5015, Orange RAL2004, Orange RAL2008, Yellow RAL1003, Grey RAL7047, Dark Grey RAL7011, Green RAL6001. Customized color available upon providing RAL number.|
| Packaging|| Knockdown, well packed with plywood, plastic/steel strip, plastic film, cardboard box, plywood box.|
| Shipping Port|| Nanjing / Shanghai, China|
| Payment Term|| 40% as down payment, balance before delivery|
| MOQ|| No Requirement|
| Lead Time|| Standard 3-4 weeks|
| Warranty|| 1 Year for racking / 1 years for rollers|
Q: What are your trade terms?
1) Payment term: T/T 40% as deposit, balance against copy of B/L, or irrevocable L/C at sight, or O/A, West Union.
2) Lead time: 14-21 working days after receiving deposit.
3) Sample policy: Free small samples are always available, and delivery will be arranged within 7-10 days.
4) Shipping port: Shanghai / Nanjing, China.
5) Discounts: we offer good discounts for large quantity.
Q: How will you deliver the goods?
1) Sea freight: we will book with shipping company or your designated forwarder for the delivery.
2) Air Freight: we will book with TNT, DHL, Fedex or other competitive airline.
Q: What are your services?
1) Your inquiry will be replied within one working day.
2) Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries in fluent English.
3) OEM & ODM, any your customized designs and warehouse equipment are welcome.
4) We have very experienced professional engineers to make best solutions.
Q: What is the standard process if I place an order?
Solution Design → Drawings Approval → Pricing → Order Confirmation → Deposit → Manufacturing → Inspection → Balance Payment → Delivery
Q: What are your advantages?
1) Payment: we can do O/A 30-60 days.
2) Lead time: we can make fast delivery if necessary.
3) Factory price: Direct factory price.
4) Warranty: One year warranty.
Q: Do you have MOQ (minimum order quantity) limitation?
A: No, we do not have MOQ requirement for most of our products. MOQ is only required for new developed or customized products.
And good prices would be offered for good quantities. Normally 1x20ft container order would be recommended to save cost and easy operation.
Q: How will I install the racks?
A: Along with the documents we provided, there will be assembly instructions as well if you are not sure how to install the racks. We can send an engineer and several experienced installers to assist if necessary.