Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Wuhan, Hubei, China
DTS150 series FBR(LoRaWAN) three phase four wire electric energy meter adopts advanced SMT production design and manufacture. It has advantages in high accuracy, low power consumption, and good stability that can be widely used for the single phase alternating current in city, rural areas or factory enterprises, etc.
Besides measure active energy, it also has function for online power display, smart anti-tamper, overload control, remote meter reading and etc. It sends data to corresponding gateway through LoRaWAN wireless network. The meter has a high cost performance, it is convenient to install, easy to wire, and simple to maintain.
Standard and qualification:
|Standards||IEC 62053-21: 2003, DL/T645-1997/2007|
|Accuracy Class||Class 1.0, 2.0|
|6400, 3200, 2400, 1600, 1200, 800, 400, 200|
|Clock Accuracy(optional)||≤ 0.5s/Day (Refer to temperature of 23 centigrade);|
|Data Storage Period||≥ 10 years, the working time lasts more than 5 years even if power off .|
|Power Consumption||≤ 0.8 W/Phase|
|Normal working temperature||-25ºC~ +55ºC|
|Limited working temperature||-45ºC~ +70ºC|
|Creeping design||Have the function of intelligent logical anti-creeping.|
Main function characteristics:
(1) Accurately measure total active energy and each phase energy.
(2) It implements the remote digital pulse output function, and the corresponding centralized meter reading system can be configured to monitor the working status of the meter in real time.
(3) Imported single-chip microcomputer control, fully digital metering, intelligent anti-stealing.
(4) With the display function of default phase.
(5) RS485 communication interface (optional).
(6) Remote ON/OFF control: according to power usage, can send power off command from main station, cut off user's load circuit. Or send power on command to connect user's load circuit.
(7) Display method: LCD display(6+2)
(8) With LoRaWAN wireless network to transmit data to corresponding gateway, automatically upload data, default 10 mins as period to upload data (this period can be set ).
(9) Compatible with communication protocol DL/T645-2007
Clear display, stable and reliable, it has kinds of models to be chosen, special model is custom made with users'requirement.
The indicator description Pulse:
The indicator flashes when the user is using power.
A.B.C: Indicates whether the phase A.B.C is out of power.
For example, when phase A has no voltage, the phase A indicator will light to remind the user. Off: The indicator will light up when the internal relay is disconnected.
Online: The indicator flashes when the LoRaWan communication module is connecting to the network, and the indicator is always on when the connection is completed.
Data: When the LoRaWan communication module receives and sends data, the indicator light will flashes.