1. Basic Description
13 gauge red Nylon and HPPE blended seamless shell, with black sandy nitrile dipping on palm; Separate TPR pads on glove black and fingers to make flexible and comfortable; Reinforced thumb crotch well for extended wear.
1) HPPE and Nylon blended shell provides excellent cut protection.
2) Sandy nitrile dipping on the palm provides oil resistance and gripping power under wet condition.
3) Separate TPR pads on glove back and fingers to shield impacts to the back of the hand and fingers and make more flexible and comfortable.
4) Reinforced thumb crotch provides dependable protection.
5) Washable .
1) Gas and oil industry; Heavy duty impact
2) Offshore exploration ; Rescue work
3) Cutting application; Metal fabrication
4) Mechanical workshop; Hand and power tool usage
5) Construction; Glass working; Automobile
Packaging and Shipping
Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are professional and leading manufacturer of safety gloves. We have sales office in Shanghgai. Customers are warmly welcomed to visit our factory in Jiangsu.
Q:Do you accept OEM & ODM?
A: Yes. We welcome OEM & ODM orders.
Q:Can you provide samples?
A: Yes. We are happy to offer the samples. Samples could be free or charged according to specific cases. Customers need to pay the freight chargers for the samples.
Q: Where is your general loading port?
A: Shanghai usually. Or as customer's requirement.
Q:How about the leading time?
A: It is usually depending on the type of gloves and the order quantity.
Q: How does your factory manage quality control?
A:Quality is our culture. We have a series of testing equipment to ensure the quality needs or exceed the requirements in this field. So that most of our gloves get CE certifications and measured up to chemical limited in EU.
Q: How about your production capacity?
A: Our factory own 13 production lines with around 300 staffs, and produces over 4 million dozens of gloves annually. We have professional R & D department to deveop new gloves to meet the market.
Q: What is your payment terms?
A:We accept L/C, T/T and western union.