Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
Evacuated tube collectors are a slightly more recently developed technology, introduced to the market in the 1970's. . The glass tube actually consists of two walls of glass. In between the two walls, all the air is removed, resulting in a vacuum in the same manner as a clear Thermos bottle would function. This vacuum is the best insulation one could ask for, and gives the evacuated tubes a much better heat retention than air space.
1. Heating efficiency is very higher than Flat panel solar collector.
2. Quick operation.
3. Strong freezing resistance.
4. Easy installation, convenient maintenance.
5. Completely combined with building, install on wall, roof or ground etc.
1. Outer manifold material: Galvanized steel 0.4mm thickness
2. Inner tank material: Stainless steel 304 2B, 0.41mm thickness
3. Insulation material: High Density Polyurethane foam
4. Frame material: Galvanized steel 1.5mm thickness
5. Seal material: Stabilized high temperature silicon
6. Vacuum tube material: borosilicate glass 3.3; AL-SS-CU absorb coating
7. Collector mounting: flat roof or inclined roof
tubes Length (mm)
Quantity vacuum pipe
For more inquiry , please feel free to contact us !