Single-Phase Prepay Sts Meter with WiFi Wall-Mounted
Multi-Functional Energy Meter, Watt-Hour Meter, Meter for Industry and Home Use, Standard Electric Energy Meter, Reactive Energy Meter
Free Technical Support
1+1- (2 Poles 4 Wires)
Single-phase electric meter with WIFI & wall-mounted is an electrical measuring device. It measures the power consumption from home or plant. It's an STS meter because it complies with STS protocol, the Standard Transfer Specification for prepayment of electric charge. It is a smart device that has a wireless connection module. This type of Single-phase electric meter supports a WIFI connection. It can be easily installed on the wall with screws.
One important feature of this smart electric meter is that the WIFI module is embedded inside. Thus this power meter can access the wireless network through a WIFI signal and connect to the internet. And thanks to this feature, users may know their usage of electrical power, and utility companies can make statistics of all users and control the meter remotely.
Users may also use PC control panel on web broswers:
Left in, right out
Distribution box or rail
Q & A: 1. Where is this smart electric meter applied? - This smart electric meter can be applied in multi-scenes, such as apartments, hotels, home-in and etc. House owners can use this electric meter to know the electricity usage of the tenant if the house is to be rented.
2. How do I get the reading of the electric meter? - You can access the reading by connecting the smart electric meter and your cell phone to the same WIFI network. The app shall be installed on your cell phone in advance. In the App, you may read the usage of the power consumption.
3. Can I enter the network with 4G instead of WIFI? - No, this type of smart electricity meter only supports a WIFI connection. We also have other types of smart electricity meters that support 4G cellular network or LoRaWan network. Please see more of our products.
4. Is it a prepayment power meter? Yes, it's a prepayment power meter that allows users to pay the charges in advance online. Users may download the relevant Apps on their mobile phones, use these Apps to view status and fee left, and pay. This process is carried out through the network. The prepayment meter follows STS protocols, that's why it's called an STS power meter. The language of App or dashboard on the PC browser can be English or Chinese, other customized languages like Espanol or French.
5. Is it possible to get samples? - Yes, we are able to send samples of smart electric meters via international couriers. But some necessary charges are for the buyer's account.
6. How do I pay for the samples/mass production of these power meters? - Our policy is flexible. We accept T/T bank transfer, Alipay, Paypal for smart power meter samples. While for mass production, it's recommended to use T/T, L/C, or D/P as a common method in international business.