The 204 water alarm is a water leakage detector with an alarm sounder. Advanced electronics provides rapid detection of water in at-risk locations, such as sumps, under sinks, around washing machines, in bathrooms, etc.
The 204 is powered from an internal battery. A dry-contact alarm relay output is available for connection to other equipment, such as a security system.
· Operates in water depths exceeding 2 mm
· Operates from a replaceable DC 9 V battery
· Low power consumption
· Loud 85 dB internal alarm sounder lasts for up to 72 hours
· Sounder will reset automatically when water is no longer detected
· Dry-contact relay output model available for connection to other equipment, such as a security system, available on some models
· Interconnection function available on some models to connect up to 38 units together
· Shock resistant from up to 1.8 m fall onto concrete
· Splash proof (not water proof)
· Easy installation. No programming required
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1: Numens is a professional fire alarm system manufacturer.
Q2: What kind of production service do you provide?
A2: The whole fire alarm system, include Addressable system, Conventional system, Residential system and so on...
Q3: What kind of certification do you have?
A3: Numens was EN, BSI, UL, SGS certified and all the products were produced under these major international standard.
Q4: What is the lead time for new order?
A4: The lead time for new order is 25 days after confirm order.
Q5: How do I get price information?
A5: Sales representatives are responsible for providing detailed price information within 1 workday after get your inquiry.