Sheep carcass cleaning device of slaughtering equipment
the point of operation safety
1) It is strictly forbidden to extend other things such as hands into the machine when the machine is in operation, so as to prevent injury to the person or damage the machine;
2) If the machine has abnormal working sound, stop the machine immediately to prevent the machine from being damaged, and the personnel are injured;
3) the machine must be cleaned and maintained at the time of stopping, and make sure that the power supply has been cut off and the signboard is hung;
4) when the work is finished, turn off the power supply;
5) the operator shall have knowledge of the operation of machinery and electrical appliances and be in good health;
6) The operator shall be familiar with the structure, service performance, safety procedures and the instructions of the machine;
7) The operators shall be subject to post training and work with certificates;
8) daily inspection before each shift operation;
9) The user must establish the necessary rules and regulations and safety operation procedures.
Repair, adjust or replace parts immediately if they do not meet the requirements. The following requirements should be achieved in maintenance:
1) the replacement should be the same as the raw material performance during maintenance;
2) maintenance and repair shall not be allowed when the machine is in working condition.
Inspection, maintenance, maintenance and troubleshooting methods:
1) Lubricating the rotating part frequently;
2) cleaning the equipment after each work to keep the body clean inside and outside;
3) because the machine is working in vibration state, the connecting bolt should be checked for looseness in the process of use.