Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Jinhua, Zhejiang, China
Tools Needed: 14 mm open ended wrench
1. Remove the rubber plug from the tiller.
2. Pull the rubber* back and screw the lock nut down the stem to ¼ inch away from the end of the stem.
3. Insert the stem and turn the mirror in a clockwise direction until it is tightly attached to the tiller.
4. Bring it to the position you want and pull up the base** so you can tighten the lock nut with the wrench.
5. Adjust your mirrors and you are set to go!