Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber
Salt Spray Tester is used to test the anti-erosion quality of the surface of all materials after the rust-proof of painting, coating, electroplating, anoding and rust-proof of greasing.anti corrosion treatment for a variety of materials, corrosion resistance of their products.
Salt Spray Tester is an accelerated corrosion test that produces a corrosive attack to the coated samples in order to predict its suitability in use as a protective finish. The appearance of corrosion products (oxides) is evaluated after a period of time. Test duration depends on the corrosion resistance of the coating; the more corrosion resistant the coating is, the longer the period in testing without showing signs of corrosion. Different coatings have different behaviour in salt spray test and consequently, test duration will differ from one type of coating to another.
ASTM B-117, CNS 3627, 3885, 4519, 7669, 8886, GJB150, GB/T2423.17 <Ka: salt spray test method> to do neutral salt spray (NSS), but also can do acetic acid salt spray (AASS, CASS) test.
1.The whole machine is made of PVC board with three-dimensional reinforcement structure inside, acid and alkali Specifications:
resistant,temperature resistant suitable for various test specifications such as salt spray and copper acetate.
2. With manual/automatic water filling system, it can automatically fill the water when the water level is insufficient to ensure the
test is not interrupted, and it is equipped with water level warning device.
3. The precision glass nozzle (PYREX) diffuses the mist evenly and falls on the test sample naturally, and ensures no crystalline
4. The temperature controller uses imported DHL digital display, P.I.D control, error ±0.1ºC. Timer can be set in sections H, M, S
any required test time, adjustable time range from 0.1 to 9999 hours.
5. The spray tower is equipped with cone type disperser, with the functions of guiding mist, adjusting mist volume and evenly
falling mist volume.
6. The test chamber adopts the direct heating method of steam, with fast and uniform heating speed, reducing the standby time,
and the heating tube is made of corrosion-resistant titanium tube.
7. The saturated air barrel is heated and humidified by Henry's law, and provides the humidity required by the test chamber. The
material is SUS#304 stainless steel, the best insulation effect, with a visual connector and drainage switch, in order to observe
the water level in the saturated barrel and cleaning.
8. Double over-temperature protection function, warning display when over-temperature, and cut off the power supply to
ensure the safety of usage.
9. The lid of the test chamber is automatically opened and closed by a cylinder, which is easy and safe to operate.
10. The test chamber grid frame adopts flat indexing frame, which can be adjusted at any angle, and the fog falling on all sides
and the direction of the fog is exactly the same, and the test piece is placed for more miles.
11. After the experiment is completed, it has automatic defogging device, which can clearly observe the test sample testing.
|Inner Box Size |
|Outside Box Size |
|Test chamber temperature||Salt water test method:35±1ºC;Corrosion resistance test method:50±1ºC|
|Saturation barrel temperature||Salt water test method:47±1ºC;Corrosion resistance test method:63±1ºC|
|Saturation barrel pressure||0.8~2.0±0.01 kg/cm2|
|Spray volume||1.0~2.0 ml/80cm²/hr |
|PH|| Salt water test method:6.5~7.2 PH; corrosion resistance test method:3.0~3.2 PH|
|Test chamber volume||108L||270L||480L||800L||1440L|
|Brine Tank volume||15||25||40||40||40|
|Power||1 phase,AC220V,50Hz, 2.5KW||3 phase,AC380V,50Hz,5.5KW|
|Note: 1. We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice |
2. According to the customer's special requirements can be customized non-standard salt spray test chamber or walk-in
salt spray test chamber.
Salt spray test chamber physical picture