Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
|Working Mode||PV/ AC Priority Optional by Manual|
|Max Charge Current||40A||60A||80A|
|Controller Type||MPPT- Max Power Point Tracking|
1. Living house and home building.
2. Office building, factory and warehouse.
3. Shopping mall, stadium and so on.
4. Power station, field operation and some huge engineer construction.
5. Suitable for various home appliance, Office equipment,Journeys, Camping, Tents, Boat Trip.
Solar Inverter FAQ:
1. How to choose suitable inverter?
If your load is resistive loads, such as: bulbs, you can choose a modified wave inverter. But if it is inductive loads and capacitive loads, we recommend using pure sine wave power inverter.
2. How do I choose the size of the inverter?
Different types of load demand for power are different. You can view the load power values to determine the size of the power inverter.
3. How connection between batteries and an power inverter?
We usually believe that cables connecting battery terminal to inverter shorter is better. If you are just standard cable should be less than 0.5M, but should correspond to the polarity of the batteries and inverter-side outside. If you want to lengthen the distance between battery and inverter, please contact us and we will calculate the recommended cable size and length. Due to long distances using a cable connection, there will be a reduced voltage, which means that the inverter voltage would be far below the battery terminal voltage, this inverter will appear under voltage alarm conditions
4. How to calculate the load of working hours requires configuration of the battery size?
We will usually have a formula to calculate, but it is not hundred percent accurate, because there is also the battery's condition, the old batteries have some loss,so this is only a reference value:
Work hours = battery capacity * battery voltage * 0.8/load power (H= AH*V*0.8/W)
Thanks for your attention to Esavior, which supply solar led street light, solar garden light, flood light, and off-grid solar system, solar inverter, etc.