Eye-eye webbing slings
Made of the strongest polyester material
Size:2" wide x 20' long
Reinforced eyes on each end for ultimate holding strength
Breaking force of over 5 ton (10,000 lbs)
Reinforced eye on both ends allow easy hook up to any vehicle/machine
- Durable. Polyester offers exceptional resistance to mildew and rot since it won't absorb water. Because the jacket surrounds the sling, it keeps dirt, grease, oil, abrasions, and UV degradation from compromising the load-bearing core. The jacket also offers protection to the load from scratches, marring, etc.
- Convenience. The lightweight design of a nylon lift sling makes it extremely easy to handle and store when not in use.
- Strength. Because polyester webbing slings are manufactured using a continuous strand of polyester fiber, it creates exceptional strength.
- Economical. When compared to a similarly-styled sling in chain or wire rope, a sling in lightweight polyester is extremely cost efficient.
- Versatile. Both eye & eye and endless webbing slings can be used in vertical, choker, or basket hitches, so they're ideal for a wide variety of applications.
- Color coded jacket. Webbing slings are manufactured with a colored fabric jacket based on the weight capacities of the sling. This makes it easy to recognize the weight ratings at a glance. Each sling also has identification tags to indicate size, type, and capacity.
- Pliable. The flexible, pliable design of a webbing sling allows it to adjust to the contours and hug a load better than other types of lifting slings.
- Low stretch value. The webbing sling polyester fabric has less stretch than a nylon lifting sling, which prevents the sling from locking up on the load when used in a choker hitch.
- Failure to comply with this warning may result in serious load damage and death or injury.
- Use only if trained.
- Can fail if damaged, misused or overloaded.
- Inspect sling for damage before each use.
- Always protect sling webbing from sharp edges of load.
- Do not attempt to use sling above rated lifting capacity.
- Do not use sling if rated capacity tag is removed or unreadable.
- Avoid acid, alkali and sunlight.
- Do not tie knots in sling webbing as strength is greatly reduced.
- Do not use sling if there are any signs of cut webbing, heat or chemical damage, excessive wear, or other defects.
(All rights reserved by http://www.ramhoist.com/Lifting-Handling-Equipments2/795.html
Please indicate the source when you reproduce and publish it elsewhere.)
NANJING RAM MACHINERY CO., LTD.
No 8 Songyuan South Road Gaochun Economic Development Zone, Nanjing China
Tel: (86) 25-56868 001
Fax: (86) 25-56868 001