Anhui KAIFENG Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.
Anhui Kaifeng Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturing, manufacturing, sales, and service as one of the plastic auxiliary equipment and industrial temperature control of the field of outstanding manufacturing enterprises.
We have 10 years experience of the designer team, To provide the best service to our customer.
Our products have passed the ISO9001 and CE system certification.
The main production of Industrial Chillers, Plastic Crusher, Mold Temperature Control Machine, Hopper Dryer, Hopper Loader, Plastic Mixer And Cooling Towers.
Products in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Southeast Asia, more than 20 countries and gain acceptance.
KAIFENG Mold temperature machine is widely used in plastic molding, die-casting, rubber tires, rollers, chemical reaction kettle, bonding, dense and other industries. Mainly improve the molding efficiency of the product, reduce the production of undesirable products, improve the appearance of the product, inhibit product defects, speed up production schedule, reduce energy consumption, save energy.
Water Temperature Control Machine Connection Diagram
Oil Temperature Control Machine Connection Diagram
Mold Temperature Controller Features
• The temperature controller using Japan and Italy (P.I.D.) touch mode storage, automatic calculation, accurate and reliable can be controlled within 2 degrees Celsius, saving more than 35%;
• Heating and cooling time is fast, temperature is stable;
• Boot automatically exhaust;
• Mold backwater function;
• Stainless steel pipe, reducing pipe and rust;
• Fault display, maintenance professionals do not;
• The use of imported advanced components, long service life;
• Japan process system design, operation and maintenance is easy.
|Product Name||Water Mold Temperature Control Machine|
|Temperature Control Range||30~180 ºC|
|Temperature-controlled Accuracy||±0.1 ºC|
|Cooling Method||Direct Cooling|
|Heating Power||6~120 KW|
|Pump Power||0.37~4.5 KW|
|Pump Flow||42~400 L/Min|
|System Pressure||2.8~5.2 Kg/cm²|