Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, China
Member Since: 2016
Business Type: Trading Company
PACKSURE Multi-Path Screen
The PACKSURE multi-path screen provides multiple interconnected flow paths to transport slurry over the entire length of the screen, regardless of annular barriers such as hole collapse, proppant bridging across thief zones, or clay swelling. The PTG screen provides added reliability in extended open hole laterals, and in wellbores where obstructions could interfere with effective gravel packing operations
-Openhole gravel packing
-Horizontal or highly deviated wellbores
-Wellbores with annular barriers such as hole collapse, proppant brdging across thief zones, or clay swelling.
- Optimized flow tube configuration with three transport tubes and two packing tubes .
- Increase flow area and enchances reliability.
- Enable bypass of annular barriers for maximum packing efficiency.
- Corss coupling connector system enables quick and efficient screen joint makeup.
-Simplifies installation and reduces HSE exposure.
-Eliminates fasterners, complex parts, and band tools that increase HSE and fishing risks.
-Flow tube communication system allows slurry streams to commingle and redistribute at each joint connection.
- Rugged construction withstands instllation in challenging environments.