English Name: Grapefruit extract Naringin
Active Ingredient: Naringin
CAS No.: 10236-47-2
EINECS No.: 233-566-4
Purity: 20%~98% Hplc
Appearence: Yellow Brown to Grayish White Flowing Powder
Molecular Formula: C27H32O14
Molecular Weight: 580.54
Melting Pot: 166°C
Boiling Pot: 928.1°C at 760 mmHg
Point of flammability: 308.5°C
Vapour Pressure: 0mmHg at 25°C2.Application
Naringin is the major flavonoid glycoside in grapefruit and gives grapefruit juice its bitter taste. It is metabolized to the flavanone naringenin in humans.
Both naringin and hesperetin, which are the aglycones of naringin and hesperidin, occur naturally in citrus fruits. Naringin exerts a variety of pharmacological effects such as antioxidant activity, blood lipid lowering, anticancer activity, and inhibition of selected drug metabolizing cytochrome P450 enzymes, including CYP3A4 and CYP1A2, which may result in drug drug interactions in vivo. Ingestion of naringin and related flavonoids can also affect the intestinal absorption of certain drugs, leading to either an increase or decrease in circulating drug levels
1) Anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-mutation, anti-carcinogen.
2)Hypotensive activity, function as urogastrone, alleviating pain.
3)Tranquilizing, lowering blood viscosity , reduce the emerge of the thrombus.
4)Improving partial microcirculation of nourishment, preventing and curing cardiovascular disease.
1.Packaging & Delivery
1) Packaging Details: 1.0kgs/Al-foil bag 25.0 kgs/drum or upon customers' request.
2) Delivery Time: Within 3 working days after receiving the payment
3) Port: China Main Port
4) Lead Time : Within 3 working days after receiving the payment
1.Quality Control of Health Sources1) A system in accordance with GMP standard, supervision on whole production process.
2) Health Sources is equipped with advanced detecting device, such as AFS, GC, HPLC, UV etc, supply the detailed Certificate of Analysis.
3) Procurement-Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4) Production-Strictly according to the standard specifications, conform to USP, EP, BP, CP, AJI, FCC etc pharmaceutical and/or food standards.
5) Warehousing and storage: Clear and dry condition with suitable temperature.
6) Transportation - Audit and supervise the logistics environment to ensure storage safety.
7) Keep samples for all batches goods to be traceable in case of quality discrepance.
We are warmly welcome clients and partner from all over the world contact us for everlasting cooperation.Iknowbio will be your strong, sincere and reliable partner in china.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
Our company is a leading manufacturer and we concentrates on trading as well. We have specialized in the development, production and sales of food and health care raw material for more than 10 years.
Q2: How to contact with us?
Click the Made in China "Contact Supplier" And then send us message the product you interest in, you will get reply within 24 hours.
Q3:Which kind of payment terms do you accept?
For small order,you can pay by T/T or Western Union ,nomal order by T/T to our company account
Q4:Can you give me a discount price?
Surely,It depend on your quantity
Q5:How can i get a sample?
free samples is available,but freight charges will be at your account and the charges will be return to you or deduct from your order in the future.
Q6: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A:You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q7:How do you treat quality complaint?
A:First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.