--One step injection stretch blow molding machine also known as single stage blow molding machine.
1. About one step injection stretch blow molding machine (ISBM)?
--It integrates the functionality of injection, stretch blow and ejection within one machine.
--It uses latent heat, so it cuts the cost of reheat and shortens the cooling time.
2. The know-how of the ISBM machine
2.1 Dehumidifying and drying of PET materials
2.2 Melting and injecting of the raw materials into the preform mold through the injection nozzle
2.3 Cooling of the molten material in the preform mold to 120 ° Celsius
2.4 Transfer of the hot preform mold to a bottle mold to begin the stretch molding
3. Benefits: high performance, high effective and high energy saving
3.1 High Quality Production
Create blemish-free bottles.4. Various applications and materials
Ensured flatness of bottle mouth and high precision of bottle sizes and the thread of bottleneck, without any scrap or scratches.
The finished bottles are top-grade and exquisite, with uniform thickness, clear surface, and almost invisible parting line.
3.2 Upgraded Technology
1. The least procedure of processing to shorten the cycle time, save labor cost, prevent humidity and pollution caused by human intervention.
2. JASU ISBM machine utilizes two servo driven hydraulic pumps which can adapt their speed and output precisely to the required demand throughout the entire cycle of the machine thereby reducing actual energy consumption by about 50% comparing with the traditional 2 step molding process.
3. Hot runner with valve gate type, designed with the special anti-leak device, is adopted for higher preform gate finishing.
4. Stable mechanical operation and low noise.
5. Equipment parameters and processes are set by HMI for living supervising of the equipment operation and its matching up with the panel switches and buttons enables convenient, direct, and highly efficient operation of the whole system.
6. Quick and Easy Mold Changeovers
The use of interchangeable insert mold parts simplifies the mold changeover and reduces the maintenance cost, and prolongs the lifetime of the mold.
--Injection blowing molding is appliable to various resins
PET, High transparent PP, PCTG, PETG, SAN, PC, PMMA, PS, Tritan (BPA Free)
--Widely used for manufacturing bottles for pharmaceutical, healthcare, food, beverages, cosmetics, lampshade, and other applications.
1. Final products: bottles, jar, flask, jug, can, tin, kettle, cruet, etc.
2. Service field: pharmaceuticals (syrup, tablet, pills, injection bottle, capsule bottle, dropping bottle, oral liquid bottle, and another medicine bottle) , cosmetics, liquor, infusion bottles, detergent, mouthwash, baby feeding bottles, spice, salad dressing, foods (e.g. condiments, dry goods, peanut butter, coffee granules), mineral water, etc.
3. Lighting diffuser, lampshade, lamp chimney, LED bulb housing, big safety bulb housing, irregular bulb housing A30-A80, A80-A300, lotus bulb housing etc.
--Shapes: jar, oval, PET can, plain round, non-round, wide-mouth, ultra-light, irregular.
5. Datasheets of one-step injection stretch blow molding machine
|ISB 800N-3||ISB 800AN-3||ISB 1100N-3||ISB 1100AN-3||ISB 1100AN-100T-3|
|Injection Part||Screw Diameter||mm||40||50||40||50||50|
|Screw L/D Ratio||L/D||20.5:1||20.5:1||20.5:1||20.5:1||24:1|
|Theoretical Injection Capacity||cm3||238||481||238||481||481|
|Max. Hydraulic Pressure||Kg/cm||140||140||140||140||140|
|The Actual Injection Quantity||g(ps)||225||452||225||452||452|
|Clamping Part||Blow Clamping Force||KN||80||80||150||150||150|
|Max. Height||PP, PET, PETG, Tritan, PS, PC||mm||200||200||200||200||200|
|PC, PETG, Tritan, PS||220||220||220||220||220|
|Open Vertical Mode Trip||mm||570||570||570||570||600|
|Others||Max. Pump Pressure||MPa||16||16||16||16||16|
|Molde Opening & Molde Locking Motor|
|Dimension of Machine||m||4.2*1.75*3.4||4.2*1.75*3.4||4.5*1.95*3.4||4.5*1.95*3.4||4.5*1.95*3.4|
|--Parameters are subject to change without prior notice.|
--Providing PC, PET, PP, PS, PETG, TRITAN screw barrels according to customers' requirements.
7. Why JASU Precision Machinery?
We are THE FIRST to manufacture One Stage Injection Stretch Blow Molding Machine in China on basis of digestion and absorption of the advanced technology from Japan and Germany.
Manufacturer/Direct Factory with production base takes 24000m2.
Own highly qualified technical staffs (20-30 persons) and R/D center.
Obtained a number of technical patents.
Market network throughout the country , and export to many countries of East Europe, South America, South Africa etc.
Our machine enjoyed high reputation among customers.
Overseas sales increase 33% annually.
Service technicians (holding visa and passport) are on call and able to serve on-site and instruct via voice and videos.
8. Question & Answer.
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A1: We are established in 2003, a actual factory and manufacturer in the line of injection blow molding machine for 18 years.
Q2: Where is your factory located? How can I visit you?
A2: Our factory is located in Panyu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China, about 48 minutes by high-speed railway from Hong Kong.
5 minutes driving away from Shiqiao subway station.
We can book hotel for you and pick you up from CAN BAIYUN airport or Guangzhou south railway station.
Q3: How about the payment term?
A3: Advancement (subject to our marketing strategy and both parties' discussion) and settle the balance payment prior to delivery.
Q4: What about your main market?
A4: Our machines were sold well in China, also exported and enjoyed a good reputation among customers from Europe, Russia, Southeast Asia, Middle and South America, Africa etc.
Our customers widely spread over Russia, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Netherlands, Sweden, Bulgaria, Brazil, Ecuador, Thailand, India, Myanmar, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Egypt, Algeria, South Africa, Ivory Coast, Philippines, Bangladesh etc.
Q5: How does your factory do regarding quality?
A5: Quality is the most important principle. JASU people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. Our factory has passed ISO and CE certification. Patents and many other certificates obtained also tells this. Click to learn more
Q6: What about warranty and do the engineers available to overseas?
A6: One year warranty. During this period, if you need any support on installation, adjustment , operation or maintenance, our engineers can go abroad to fix for you.
A7: We will request the working voltage and power frequency at the buyer's side when he placing the order.
Each order will be fulfilled as a turn-key project of machine.
Contact us to share more videos and details.
- We will check and test the machine and send the video to the customer for reference prior the delivery.
- Attach/send an operational manual in English version with the shipment.
- To use the machine only need to connect power and connect to the air/water supply according to the manual or video instructions if requested.
- Service technicians are on call to instruct via voice and videos. They all hold visa and passport and be able to serve on-site.