Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Member Since: 2018
Business Type: Trading Company
Concrete Block Machine,Cement Block Machine
Model QT6-15 Automatic Concrete Block Making Machine
Our cement brick block making machine price , with harmonic cooperation between mechanical, electrical and hydraulic machines functions, guarantee a reliable and high output production of concrete products
A.It reduces the starting current of the motor with a function of soft starting.
B.It realizes the synchronized operation of vibration assembly.
C.Braking unit and braking resistor are used to consume the energy to solve the problem of inertia of the motor upon braking.
D.The energy saving effect is remarkable. It saves 20-30% of power.
E.High-effective parts of hydraulic proportion system are imported (more effective and more energy
F.Imported intelligent PLC touch screen and authentic electric components (high automation level and
G.Arch-breaking rapid-feeding device (has a great advantage for feeding for porous bricks. It makes feeding
H.Variable-frequency motor and multi-source synchronous vibration system are used.
I.Vibration and forming
QT6-15 Main Technical Specifications
Main machine weigh
Payment Terms:30% as down payment by T/T.The remaining 70% shall pay off before all items being
Delivery Way:FOB xiamen
Delivery Time :40 days after receving your 30% down payment .
Warranty:Within one year from delivery .