Marine Firefighting Equipment Fire Fighting Fireproof Suit
Marine Fire Fighting Suit can effectively protect firemen or other people who are working in high-temperature places and close to heat resources from being hurt by the high temperature or flame.
1. Outershell is made up of 220g Nomexiiia ripstop fabric (93%nomex+5%kevlar+2% p140 conductive fiber), navy blue colour
2. Moisture Barrier will be constructed from NOMEX(90%)+KEVLAR(10%)attached with PTFE membrane for maximum breathability and hydrostatic head (waterproof) performance (EN 343 protection against foul weather)
The thermal barrier will be constructed using non-woven NOMEX(90%+ KEVLAR(10%) fibers for maximum protection to EN 469 (protective clothing for Fire-fighters).
3. The internal lining will be constructed of flame resistant cotton fabric, navy blue;
4. 2 inch 3M FR SILVER OR two-tone lime-colored reflective tape which is accordance with EN471 AND EN469 standards can enhance the visibility of firefighting suits.
Quality Assurance and Service
1. Have a complete rigorous management, production and inspection processes to control the quality and avoid detail mistake
2. Design and produce ability
3. Rigorous inspection including incoming inspection, flaw detection etc., and double check is a must.
4. Advanced factory facility ensure
5. Response to any inquiry within 24 HRS with design or efficient solution from our engineer or tech supporter.
6. Provide professional customization service according to client's requirements
7. on time delivery, as we have rigorous production schedule and profession follow-up process
8. Moderate price and professional service
If you have any comment or inquiry, please feel free to contact us for more details