Manufacturer of Laminated Safety Glass Doors
a) Laminated glass consists of two or more layers of glass permanently bonded together by a PVB interlayer.
Should it get broken, this PVB interlayer bonds the broken fragments together, keeping the glass intact.
b) Annealed, heat-strengthened or tempered glass can be used to produce laminated glass.
c) Laminated glass is normally used when there is a possibility of human impact or where the glass could fall if
shattered and also for architectural applications.
PVB Color Show:
|Glass Options||Ordinary Laminated Glass|
Tinted Laminated Glass
Laminated Glass with Colored PVB/EVA
Decorative Laminated Glass
Coated Laminated Glass
|PVB thickness:||0.38mm, 0.76mm, 1.14mm, 1.52mm etc. |
|PVB color||Clear, Green, Blue, Grey, Bronze, Milky White, Pink, etc|
|Normal Sizes(mm)||1830x2440mm, 2134x3300mm, 2440x3660 or according to customer requirement|
|Quality Standard||CE, SGS,ISO|
Laminted Glass Benefits
MIGO laminated glass can be applied to various doors: Interior& Exterior Doors, Patio Doors, Sliding Doors, Folding Doors, French Doors, Stacking Glass Wall Doors, and other glass doors.
- Laminated glass is produced by taking two pieces of glass and putting a layer of PVB interlayer between them. In the event of breakage, the glass fragments will adhere to the protective PVB interlayer rather than scatter everywhere, effectively avoiding potential body injury.
- Annealed, heat-strengthened or tempered glass can be used to produce laminated glass.
- Laminated glass is much stronger than the individual pieces of which it is composed.
- Compared with single tempered glass, laminated tempered glass is much stronger and safer. When broken, the PVB middle layer bonds the broken glass fragments together, no scattered glass particles. This makes laminated glass an ideal choice anywhere where children play or where there is a chance of heavy objects (Or wind) hitting the glass. For instance on sliding glass doors, windows and doors.
- Laminated glass has other benefits too, such as sound insulation, heat insulation, moisture protection, and UV filtering.
Migo Glass Laminated Glass Production Line
MigoGlass Competitive Advantages:
a. 20 years experience in glass production and export.
b. Direct factory price, quick delivery, professional package and container loading design.
c. Quality assurance. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System Certification. Glass products with CE certification,
SGS test reports.
d. Full range of glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
e. Excellent sales team, offering personalized and dedicated pre-sale and after-sale service.
1. Why should I choose you ?
a) Our factory has about 20 years history, which proves we are professional and creditworthy.
b) Our products have been sold to more than 30 cities in China , and many abroad countries , so
we are experienced.
c) Our clients enjoy a better quality and lower price.
2. How can I get samples to check your quality?
We can offer samples for free. Please contact our salespeople to get free glass samples.
3. Can you do the production as customized?
Yes, we are a factory. So we could produce the glass depends on your requirements.
4. Why your glass price is lower than other suppliers?
Our factory is much close to Qingdao port, enjoying less inland fee. We not only have advantage of cheap
float glass price, but also have the technical advantage to produce tempered glass, laminated galss, insulated glass, so we have the best glass prices.
5. What are the payment terms?
We accept payment by T/T; 30% advance payment, 70% balance against the copy B/L.
Feel free to Email or call us if any inquiry (Pls make it clear glass sizes, edge grinding, order quantity, destination port... ). We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.