Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
This series filling machines, adopt advanced PLC+Touch screen operation system, very easy to operate; Adopt servo motor driven high class stainless steel piston pump, inner polished, wearproof, anti-corrosion, durable,with high filling precision. This series filling machines can be equipped with different amount filling heads to meet customers' production demands, they can be used individually, and also can work with automatic bottles unscrambler, automatic capping machine, automatic labeling machines, ink-jet printer, carton packing machines, to be automatic production lines. They can be widely used for filling various liquid products, in industries like pharmaceuticals, pesticides, chemicals, food, cosmetics, etc.
1. Adopt advanced PLC+Touch screen operation system, easy to operate.
2. Adopt precise servo motor+piston pump filling system, ensure high precision filling volume, tool-free adjustment for different filling volumes.
3. Simple and easy adjust to work with different sizes and different shape bottles.
4. Filling heads with anti-drip device and with function of back-sucking, ensuring no phenomena of the wire drawing and dripping and leakage.
5. Advanced self-diagnose functions, if any abnormal case happens, the error alarm will display on the touch screen automatically, at the same time, the machine stops working instantly for protection until the problem is settled.
|Name||Automatic Liquid Products Filling Machine|
|Filling dosage||50-500ml 100-1000ml 500-5000ml|
|Fill Capacity||1500-3000B/H (Depends on the filling volume)|
|Accuracy||<± 1.0%(on the base of 1000ml)|
|Control system||PLC & Touch screen|
|Power supply||AC220V 50Hz 1phase/AC380V 50HZ 3phase 0.2KW (Can be customized)|
|Air consumption||0.3-0 .7 Mpa|
|Function||This machine can fill various liquid and paste products, such as shampoo, body lotion, facial cream, liquid detergent, liquid dishwash, edible oil, olive oil, enigine oil, lubricate oil, beverage,water, and so on.|
Mian Parts Brand
|PLC controller||Germany Siemens|
|Touch screen||Germany Siemens|
|Low voltage protecter||Germany Schneider|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. What price and payment terms your company can offer?
We can offer EXW or EX-Factory price, FOB, CNF or CIF price.
Usually, we accept T/T or in cash, 30% of the total payment as prepayment / deposit, the remaining 70% will be paid off before we deliver the machines.We can also accept LC payment.
Q2. How long it will take if I put an order of your machines?
Depends on the sizes and complexity of the machines, delivery date various from 5 to 60 working days.
Q3. What is the warranty of your machines? If any part of the machines broken, how we can get the new replacements?
We provide one year warranty for all of our machines.
During the warranty period, if any part broken because of the quality defect, we will send the new replacements to you for free. If it exceeds the warranty period, or caused by users' misuse, or irresistible factors, the clients will have to pay for the new replacements.
Q4. Can your company send technicians to help us to install and test run the machines?
Yes, we can send our technicians to your factory to install and test run the machines, and train your workers. Your company will afford the round air tickets, hotel and foods and other necessary charges when our technicians in your city.
Guangzhou Change Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Add: No.166, Xin Shi Road, Jun He Street, Bai Yun District, Guangzhou, China. P.O.510440
Tel: +86 20 36969827 Fax: +86 20 36969827
Mobile phone:+86 13570956062 Mr.Robin