Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Zhongshan, Guangdong, China
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel Frame|
|Cardholder capacity:||ID/IC, 2,000 users, 10000 users max|
|Identification Speed:||Less than 0.1s|
|Card technology:||125kHz EM or 13.56MHz MIFARE®|
|Working Voltage:||9-24V DC|
|Working Temperature:||-30 to 60 ºC|
|LED Touch Keyboard:||Yes|
Neutral package, or color box (with MOQ requirement).
Small quantity within 1-5 working days after receipt of remittance;
Large quantity within 20~30 working days after receipt of remittance;
OEM/ODM depending on the lead time of design confirmation and mold fabrication.
1. For the non-anthropogenic factors of product quality issues, Toplock offers one year warranty for all products, including the electric rim lock, electromagnetic lock, electric motorise lock, electric bolt lock and electric strike, exit button, bracket, access control and power supply. The customers should be responsible for the material cost and the maintain fees if the product is damaged under other circustances.
2. During warranty period, our factory will offer the free replacement.
3. Technical support will be always provided as one of the after-sales services.
Q1: Why should we trust your QC system? Or why choose you?
1. We have more than 15-year experience in electric lock manufacturing, with mature R&D, production, sales and after-sales service systems.
2. Quality control starst from the sample phase to production phase. The quality control is excuted in every aspect, such as the material inspection / diecasting / polishing / plating / assembling/ packing etc.. This guarantees the product quality and saves the customer's after-sales cost.
Q2: Could you help me with development, design or customization of products?
A: Yes, sure. We are capable of proivding OEM/OEM service for our customers to gain their unique markets.
Q3: What is your MOQ?
For custom-made logo and brand packages, MOQ is 1000 sets; For Toplock's own neutral packages, MOQ is 10~100 sets.
Q4: What's the payment term?
T/T, Cash or LC.
Q5: What's the price term?
EXW/FOB/CNF/CIF/FCA, depending on the customer's requirement.