WOMBAT Industrial Water Filter Ultrafiltration UF Membrane
1.The creative water-vapor and non-solvent induced phase separation method
-Small surface pore size, high porosity,mean pore size distrubution
2.Strong anti-fouling ability and high water yield
-The steady water flux of highly-antifouling PVDF hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane is twice as much as the value of normal PVDF membrane
3.Flexible tensile process
-High tensile strength (the tensile strength reaches 5 MPa, which could prolong service life)
Support/membranes material:Al2O3/TIO2 Operating temeperature<15ºC Operating maximum pressure:10 bars PH operating range:0-14
External pressure PVDF hollow fiber membrane modules
- In membrane modules, the membrane fibers are evenly distributed in six equally sector areas leading to high packing density and high sewage treatment efficiency.
- The feed water inlet is set with diversion holes to guide water into filtration system evenly which could reduce pollution.
- The unique packaging process could reduce the membrane fracture and prolong service life.
Comment:The above parameters are reference values, and the operation control parameters of the membrane modules should be set according to the actual situation.
- Papermaking Industry
- Electric Power Industry
- Electroplating Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Drinking Water Engineering
- Municipal Wastewater Engineering
- Reclaimed Water Recycling Engineering
- Seawater Desalination Engineering
- Urban sewage treatment
- Textile wastewater treatment
- Municipal wastewater treatment
- Containerized package plants
- Livestock farm wastewater treatment
- Papermaking wastewater treatment
- Wastewater reuse in commercial buildings
- Integrated equipment for river water treatment
Project: Papermaking Tail Water Reuse Project
Construction scale: 17000 m3/d (first stage: 11000 m3/d, second stage: 6000 m3/d)
Process: Pretreatment - UF - RO
Operation time: 2015Conventional water-flooding technology is widely used in onshore oilfields and offshore oilfileds in China. For low permeability ad ultra-low permeability erservoirs, water injection quality directly afftects the development effect of the oildfield. The ceramic membrane technology is used to finely treat the water flooding wastewater, and water quality off the effluent reaches Grade A standard.
|Performances comparison under the same conditions||Highly-antifouling PVDF membranes||Normal PVDF membranes|
|Water flux, LMH||>55||<22|
|TMP, bar||~0.5||1.0 - 1.5|
Why choose Apricus?
1.We are usually pre-assembled for maximum cost effectiveness and deliver in the form of sub-assemblies on site.
2.We can supervise the installation, start-up and commissioning the system.
3.Our experts are highly trained and experienced, their average service life is more than 10 years and they are confident in processes and systems.
4.Our engineer team can also provide practical training for plant operators.
For more details,pls visit our website :www.apricus.com