Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
The tendency of oils to foam can be a serious problem in systems such as high-speed gearing, high-volume pumping, and splash lubrication. Inadequate lubrication, cavitation, and overflow loss of lubricant can lead to mechanical failure.
This Foaming Tendency Bath is used in the evaluation of oils for such operating conditions.
1. Split structure, including test host, air source control box, and refrigeration circulating water bath. 360° fully transparent structure, convenient for observation;
2. The special clamping device can prevent the measuring cylinder from floating without pressing block;
3. This Foaming Tendency Bath has air filter with molecular sieve;
4. This apparatus has safety measures to prevent overheating or low liquid level;
5. Sputtering turbine agitator to ensure the uniformity of bathtub temperature;
6. Electronic flowmeter, automatic control flow 94±5ml/min (optional);
7. Touch screen operation, foam volume segmented timing buzzer reminder (optional) .
II.Technical specifications of Foaming Tendency Bath
|1||Applicable standards||GB/T12579,ASTM D892,ISO6247,NFT60129.|
|2||Working unit||4 units|
|3||Heating method||oil bath|
|4||Temperature controlling method||Imported digital PID|
|5||Temperature controlling accuracy||±0.1ºC|
FAQ1.What's the delivery time?