HDT-01 ISO 7886 Sterile hypodermic syringes sliding resistance tester of pistons
HDT-01 Sterile hypodermic syringes sliding resistance tester of pistons is used to determine the sliding resistance of various syringes such as medical syringes, prefilled syringes, insulin injection pen, etc.
- 7-inch color touch screen with intelligent data processing functions providing users with a comfortable and smooth operating experience
- Equipped with advanced displacement control system, which ensure the test accuracy
- Concise and intuitive operation interface, convenient user-defined test functions, and complete data analysis and reporting functions
- Automatic calibration, simple and convenient operation
- Brand-new UI interface design, intuitive operation interface, greatly improving the operation experience
- Automatic design, judges the end of test and the test results automatically
- Support various volume syringes
- The fixture designed in strict accordance with the relative standard, easy to clamp
- Equipped with a special high-penetration test water tank, which is resistant to aging and yellowing
- The test hose (inner diameter 2.7mm, length 19.5cm) designed in strict accordance with the standard ensures the accuracy of the water level
- Test data displays initial force, mean force and maximum force
- Displays the test curve and force in real-time
- Test speed 0.05-500mm/min stepless
- With automatic data storage, power-off automatic memory function
- Equipped with standard RS232 interface, which is convenient to PC connection and data transmission
- Powerful data storage function, which can store more than 50000 data
- The computer software fully complies with the requirements of GMP "Computerized System", with functions such as user management, authority management, and data audit trail.
Example of grip
Apply push force to the handle of the syringe filled with 50% of the nominal volume of water through the instrument, push the water into the water tank with the same initial water level as the syringe, and record the initial force, mean force, and maximum force during the test.
|Basic Applications||Medical syringes|
|Insulin injection pen|
|Test Range||0 ~ 50N|
|Test Time||0 ~ 99999s (Setting freely)|
|Speed Accuracy||1% FS|
|Instrument Dimension||300mm (L) x 300mm(W) x 500mm(H)|
|Power Supply||220V 50Hz|
Standards ISO 7886, GB 15810, ISO 7886, YBB 00112004
Standard configuration: Instrument, micro printer, touch screen, test fixture.
Established in Jinan, China, Pubtester Instruments Co., Ltd has developed into a major manufacturer and supplier of flexible packaging testing instruments in China. In the year of 2020, Pubtester launched a series of testing instruments specilized in medical device (medical dressings, syringes, catheters, gloves and aseptic packaging, etc), which meet the increasing testing demand for medical industry since 2019. Pubtester has its own packaging testing center, equipped with more than 80 sets of testing instruments, which can perform barrier, force and strength, heat sealing, hot tack, coefficient of friction, thickness, tearing, impact, heat resistance, leakage, flex durability , adhesion, color, fastness and other testing items, and provide testing services to customers. By 2021, Pubtester instruments have been exported to more than 40 countries and areas including UK, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Greece, Ukraine, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Nigeria, Morocco, Kenya, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Columibia, Mexico, etc. Pubtester has a great technical team of professionals, all of whom have more than 10 years experience in packaging testing industry, which provide our customers with comprehensive technical services and solutions all the time.
Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are the manufacturer and trading combo, which specialize in material testing instruments such as plastic package, medical device, facial mask, protective clothing and pharmaceutical package, etc. We located in Jinan, Shandong, China.
Do you have any certificate?
We have obtained CE certificate, passed ISO 9001, IPMS management system certificates, and have 18 utility model patents and 4 software copyright certificates.
How about the installation?
The user's manual specifies the installation requirements with details. We will advise the relative information in advance, such as power supply, space, required temperature, humidity, etc.
Do you have after-sales service?
We will carry out the equipment inspection before delivery. If the machine does not work properly, we can make a remote control service to help dealing with the failure. We promise to reply within 24 hours and provide solutions within 2 working days.
How about the warranty?
Our warranty is 12 months, lifelong free of charge! User just bear the materials cost and express charge out-of-warranty period.
How long does the delivery time?
For the regular machine, 3-5 working days. For the customized one, 30 days or so.