Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2019
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Indoor WiFi VoIP Phone can help VoIP operators run VoIP payphone business, and provide services of WiFi hotspot, by connecting with xDSL/cable modem or 3G network (optional backup connection, only for model WIFI-B200V). Optionally, it can also sell VoIP account and recharge balance.
The Phone is plug-&-play and easy to install. And the operator can define the WiFi Internet service charge via webpage.
By inserting coins into the Station, the end user can directly make calls via VoIP, or enter his/her mobile phone number on the Station for registration to get WiFi Internet service on the PC or other WiFi-enabled device to access Internet. When the paid time or free time elapses, Internet access is automatically disconnected and the account is stopped.
|Environmental Conditions||- Temperature: 5°C to 45°C (operation) / -10°C to 60°C (storage)|
- Humidity: 10% ~ 85% non-condensing
|Power Requirement||- External adaptor (input: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz / output: 12VDC, 1A)|
- Power consumption: 10 watts
|WiFi Operation Range||Radius up to 150 meters (outdoor)|
|Networking||- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN|
- Static IP WAN client, DHCP WAN client, PPPoE WAN client
- Zero end-user configurations
|Authentication||- Built-in authentication|
- Web-based login page authentication
- User authentication and accounting
|Management||- Web-based management tool (optional)|
- Support multi-languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish (optional)
|About Coins||- Coin Acceptance: 15 different types|
- Prepayment Storage Capacity: 5 coins
- Usable Coins: Diameter: 16mm ~ 31mm, Thickness: 1.2mm ~ 3.2mm
- Coin Box Capacity: 1 liter
|VoIP||- Supported Protocols: ITU-H.323 V4 and IETF SIP V2|
- Line Echo Cancellation: Supported
- Speech Quality: Ensured by QoS at the Ethernet and IP layers and comprehensive jitter buffer
|Structural||- Housing Material: ABS plastic|
- WAN Interface: 1x RJ45 port, and 3G module (for model WIFI- B200V only)
- Antennas: 1x WiFi (built-in), and 1x 3G (magnetic-stand, for model WIFI- B200V only)
- LCD: 4-line, 128X64 pixels, backlight supported, shock resistance ≥ 4,000N
- Dimensions: 350mm X 270mm X 200mm (not including antennas)
- Weight: 4 kg
- Packing Dimensions: 430mm X 320mm x 240mm
- Packing Weight: 4.4 kg
Q: How the Payphone work with VoIP network?
A: You need to register a VoIP account and related SIP server address in the Payphone. Then the payphone will use this account to establish calls.
Q: Can the payphone recognize my country's coins?
A: Yes, our coin payphone has a special "coin-learning" ability. That means you can insert some coins to make the device recognize the coins via simple menu operation.
Q: Can I add my company name and logo on the Payphone?
A: Yes, we can provide OEM service based on batch orders.